Are you our next Quality- and Risk Manager?
- MDE Norway AS
- Quality- and Risk Manager
- Lead the QRM processes from DG0 to DG4
- Based on aggregated knowledge from managed processes assist and advice project management team in direction and focus
- Drive quality and risk management awareness
- Drive a culture for continual improvement within project and contractor organizations
- Drive the Compliance and Leadership way of working
- Promote Improvement activities in projects
- Provide QRM related guidance, training and facilitation
- Be responsible for and own QRM related systems and tools
- Quality planning and quality plan
- Risk management
- Project monitoring/assurance
- Experience transfer
- Managing requests for non-conformity
- Handling undesirable incident, quality deviations
- Stakeholder analysis
- Contract follow up
- Master degree
- Above 5 years of experiences
- English and Norwegian
DUE DATE: 04.06.2021 AT 12:00
DURATION: 01.07.2021 - 01.08.2023
LOCATION: FORNEBU, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Antall stillinger
- 1364 Fornebu
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE,
|Sist endret||28. mai 2021 09:38|