Are you our next Commissioning Engineer Instrumentation?
- MDE Norway AS
- Commissioning Engineer Instrumentation
- Act in accordance with Vår Energi core values and HSE program
- Vår Energi representative for the Instrument commissioning discipline performance.
- Ensure that the Commissioning activities are timely planned and executed
- Participate the process to establish a Commissioning network in the Project Completion System PIMS CMS & PIMS SWCR as basis for planning and management of Commissioning activities
- Participate to define Commissioning activities agree milestones for Jotun FPSO as input for the integrated schedule
- Actively cooperate with the project team during execution of Commissioning
- Execute Commissioning activities together with the Contractor’s organisation in accordance with established procedures and plans
- Execute Commissioning activities in accordance with Vår Energi and Contractor requirements for “Safe Execution of Work”
- Undertake a review of previous lessons learned and the incorporation of relevant lessons learned into Commissioning planning
- Do signing and reporting status from PIMS CMS & PIMS SWCR for Commissioning
- Participate in HAZID and HAZOP and other HSEQ related reviews
- Contribute to the Management of Change process and to project risk workshop. Identify and follow up relevant risk and mitigating actions
- Preparations of the commissioning queries needed
- Follow-up suppliers where MC/FAT is to be carried out
- Act as a driving force for development and implementation of Commissioning activities for Jotun FPSO project
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience as Commissioning Engineer for Instrument systems within larger development projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Act responsibly and in accordance with company HSE and Quality requirements
- Act in accordance with company ethical guidelines and code of conduct
- Creative, open, responsible and entrepreneurial
- Extensive knowledge and competence within own discipline and demonstrate thorough understanding for own business area
- Establish and maintain priorities
- Have a proactive mind set and work style which can influence other
- Well-development interpersonal skills, both orally and written (English, Scandinavian is an advantage)
- Proactively seeking advice from others and share own experiences within project organisation and Vår Energi
- Be able to create a motivational working climate
- Be able to handle multiple task simultaneously
DUE DATE: 02.06.2021
DURATION: 14.06.2021 - 31.12.2022
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument,
|Sist endret||28. mai 2021 09:07|