Are you our next HR Rig Partner?
- MDE Norway AS
- HR Rig Partner
On behalf of one of our clients within Oil & Gas we are now looking for two HR Rig Partners.
If you've got experience from similar roles, manage to work structured and organized in a hectic workday, and possess good communication skills, you might be the one we are looking for!
Please be aware that candidates will be continuously evaluated.
- Responsible for the weekly crew rotation and proposing the most cost efficient alternative to rig management. Engaging qualified personnel from pool or third party providers when required.
- Ensure bookings and updates in DaWinci booking system.
- Discuss personnel changes/moves with OIM, Rig Manager and HR Supervisor.
- Prepare necessary personnel requests in personnel data system and individual confirmation letter regarding job changes, transfers etc.
- Ensure succession plan/data is updated and available at any time.
- Responsible for keeping necessary personnel data system updated.
- Responsible for filing and maintaining the personnel filing system.
- Responsible for follow up sick leave for the unit, and actively participate in follow up meetings with personnel with frequent/long term sickleave.
- Participate in recruitment of personnel when needed.
- Member of the onshore support team (in an emergency situation)
- In consolation with the Rig Manager/ Training department to review applications for education support.
- Organize crew participation for different customer meetings, workshops and training.
- Be up to date on relevant rules, regulations and tariff agreement.
- Prepare payroll documentation (settlements, allowances etc).
- Follow up of salaries and seniority adjustments for personnel assigned to the unit, including sanction wage alternations.
- Participate in the personnel duty rotation.
- Other relevant tasks.
- Live the Core Values of the Company.
- High School or several years practice from personnel and administrative positions.
- The ability to cooperate
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in use of relevant data programs
- Must be fluent in English language, both written and verbal.
- Internal qualifications in accordance with Training Matrix.
DUE DATE: 17.06.2021
DURATION: 31.08.2021 with possibilities of extension
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Antall stillinger
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- HR, personal og rekruttering,
- Kontor og administrasjon
HR, Senior, Personell, koordinering, rotasjon
|Sist endret||28. mai 2021 14:15|