Are you our next Contract Specialist?
- MDE Norway AS
- Contract Specialist
- Perform all the sourcing related activities including pre-qualification, sourcing, negotiation, evaluation, award and close out of contract.
- Ensure that all SCM activities are undertaken in accordance with applicable policies, standards, procedures, industry practice and applicable regulatory requirements to ensure good governance, diligence, and control.
- Develop overall / specific procurement strategies including bidders list, award criteria and associated weighting and scoring mechanisms in compliance with company procurement policies, strategies, and standards.
- Responsible for the commercial evaluation, and coordination of the technical, legal and QHSE evaluations and negotiations in a sourcing process.
- Drive or participate in value adding processes, projects, and activities to reduce external expenditure.
- Negotiate and management of complex contracts?within relevant procurement categories?(INDIRECTS)
- Liaise with the SCM governance and performance function for reporting or analytical purposes.
- Lead annual / quarterly performance reviews, develop and monitor KPI's, develop and follow up contract management plans, and coordinate with the internal stakeholders as required.
- Feed the saving pipeline for strategic sourcing activities and savings initiatives.
- Ensure strategies and recommendations for awards are approved by internal stakeholders and arrange for partner approval processes when required in cooperation with the relevant function or asset.
- Manage a contract portfolio of contracts in close cooperation with the internal stakeholders.
- Participate in the annual risk tiering review of all contracts in the assigned contract portfolio.
- 'Participate in developing and maintaining the templates in the Contract Management System.
- Take part in Global Supply Chain activities as agreed with Line manager.
- Support buyer or internal customers with negotiations and Purchase Orders when relevant.
- Other activities as agreed with Line Manager.
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in a comparable SCM role.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in e.g. law, SCML, business, finance or similar.
- Excellent communication and presenting skills.
- Unquestionable integrity, and ethical backbone.
- In depth specialist knowledge in the Procurement Category(ies) (INDIRECT)
- Able to effectively prioritize time, actions and resources to be able to meet all goals and schedules.
- Significant knowledge and practical experience from pre-qualifications, sourcing processes, commercial evaluations, recommendations, award of contracts, contract management, change to contract, claims handling, and contract close out.
- Team player, able to efficiently and respectfully collaborate with others.
- Independency, able to work alone when
- In depth knowledge of SCM systems and tools such as SAP / Contiki.
- In depth knowledge of supplier performance and supplier relationship management.
- Ability to understand and review appropriate contract clauses and terms as required.
- Thorough understanding of supplier remuneration structures, commercial implications and effects.
- Ability to take lead, follow through, and deliver as promised.
- Strong analy
- Agile and adaptable in the face of changing situations, flexible in mindset and doesn’t over complicate
- Takes ownership and accountability, embraces the ambiguous world we operate in, makes tough, well-timed and informed decisions (when applicable)
- Works effectively in a matrix structure, shares knowledge freely and embraces different opinions; demonstrates a team of teams mindset
- Is entrepreneurial, pushes boundaries and leads with conviction, is a catalyst for and supporter of change
- Takes a ‘Neptune first’ approach, ambitious to succeed and driven to exceed expectations (business oriented)tic skills and excellent negotiation skills
- Fluent in English (oral and written) and preferably Norwegian language skills required.
DUE DATE: 01.06.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: ASAP - 31.12.2021 WITH POSSIBLE EXTENSION
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Kontor og administrasjon,
- Kontor og administrasjon / Kontorarbeid
contract, lifecycle, cost, kontrakt, spesialist
|Sist endret||2. jun. 2021 00:07|