Are you our next Valve and Piping engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Valve and Piping engineer
- Responsibility to ensure integrity of valve and piping during asset life cycle
- Ensure implementation of company’s management systems and adherence to internal and external requirements within area of responsibility
- Support other discipline engineers and offshore operations in troubleshooting
- Evaluate non-conformance and deviation requests and give recommendations with respect to authority and company requirements.
- Participate and lead root cause analysis and investigations
- Propose and mature improvements within area of responsibility
- Contribute to a continuous improvement of governing documents and best practice
- Close cooperation and follow-up of vendors
- Offshore visits to facilitate collaboration with offshore organization
- Higher level engineering degree (B.Sc or M.Sc. and/or relevant experience)
- Significant engineering experience within relevant discipline(s). 2-9 years of relevant experience
- Experience with offshore production facilities operations and associated engineering and support
- Strong analytical, strategic planning, communication skills
- Good leadership skills; Ability to mentor and coordinate others, such as leading cross functional teams to resolve complex challenges
- Strong safety and business drive, setting challenging targets for the organization and the individuals
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations
- Norwegian and English language skills
DUE DATE: 02.06.2021 AT 12:00
DURATION: ASAP - 31.05.2022
LOCATION: HAMMERFEST, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 9600 Hammerfest
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Rør/struktur
|Sist endret||26. mai 2021 15:41|