Do you want to lead our centre for Technology Testing and Personnel Training?
- Altus Intervention is the well intervention specialist with a difference.
- Manager Academy of Well Intervention
We are now hiring for a key role within our HR & Development department;
Manager Academy of Well Intervention.
The Academy of Well Intervention (WIA) is a highly renowned centre that facilitates testing of technology and training of personnel for both external and internal clients. Our commercial products are recognised in the industry, and as internal training department WIA is a key contributor to achieving strategic goals.
Role responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Responsible for professional and effective management of the department personnel and assets.
- Responsible for the overall content of and compliance to WIA processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Plan and deliver safe, high quality and cost-efficient test- and training activities to internal and external clients.
- Responsible for a goal-oriented management of the training department in accordance with Altus' goals and strategy.
- Identify competence requirements in cooperation with Management and organisation, and ensure structured process for defining training activity in accordance to procedure.
- Ensure that procedures, processes, systems are in place, implemented and actively used to proactively support training activities and promote our culture for continous competence development.
- Ensure competence development is in line with Altus' vision, goal and strategy.
- Ensure that all internal personnel satisfy requirements to competence and certificates.
- Proactive attitude towards the organisation and contribute to good cooperation across departments to promote competence and organisational development.
- Ensure profile and activities promote Employer branding and Organisational culture.
- Marketing and developing the WIA portfolio commercially.
- Superuser in e-learning production- and administration tool (I-spring) and the Competence Management system.
- Responsible for Budget and P&L for WIA.
- Ensure QHSE compliance in all areas of responsibility.
The position is located at our Test- and Training Centre in Stavanger, Forus.
For more information on our unique centre facilities, please see: www.altusintervention.com.
- Higher education, is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience from relevant operational, technical, organisational development, personnel logistics and/or instructor roles.
- Management experience and strong leadership capabilities.
- Excellent collaborations skills and a proactive approach to stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both in Norwegian and English.
- High work load capacity; high on initiative and implementation capacity.
- Ability to work analytically and independently, structured and efficient.
- Flexible and creative.
- Computer literate, with an interest for digitalization (processes and tools).
- Knowledge and respect for legislative and standard driven regulations inflecting area of responsibility, ie AML, NORSOK, ISO 9001, NOG, IADC, Achilles.
- Good commercial and economical understanding, and a business development mindset
- Pedagogically minded with knowledge of relevant methods/principles/tools.
We are the number 1 integrator of intervention services in the North Sea and a global leader for delivering precision well technology. We have the experience, technologies and techniques like no other, enabling us to work smarter, adapting and delivering real change operationally and commercially.
Altus Intervention, Training, Competence, Leadership
|Sist endret||6. jul. 2021 17:48|