Are you our next Construction Lead E&I?
- MDE Norway AS
- Construction Lead E&I
- Act in accordance with client core values and HSE program, act as Clients and HSEQ compliance champion at Project FPSO and perform assurances according to project objectives
- Verify and ensure that operators has adequate skills in respective trades and that HSE training programs has been completed, participate in Safe Job Analysis and ensure SIMOP is safeguarded, verify PtW system
- Verify and ensure communication between EPCI contractor, Commissioning and Surf offshore
- Verify and ensure monitoring and construction planning, progress and performance on site and ensure adequate manning on E&I to ensure cost-effective project development and execution in line with approved project plan and report any misalignment
- Verify monitor and assure EPCI Contractor E&I Scope of Work within defined boundaries, procedures and specifications
- Coordinate and Manage MC inspections and area completion activities within E&I. Responsible to execute in line with agreed boundary and acceptance criteria for area completion.
- Verify and monitor E&I project Scope of work in line with agreed Inspection Test Plan
- Regular updating and information sharing to client project team through Construction Manager
- Ensure that E&I site progress and the MC documentation during the installation period and sign out MC certificates and Punch items is done correctly.
- Follow up E&I plan and activities/milestones for project FPSO modification in accordance with the integrated schedule in Safran 6 weeks’ construction plan, Power BI and PIMS PES.
- Follow up subcontractors site progress and the MC documentation on E&I during the installation period and sign out MC certificates and Punch items is done correctly
- Liaison with the Contractors construction organisation and ensure alignment of E&I schedule and that work is done in compliance with the Project requirement and the Company/Contractors management system and corresponding work processes
- Actively cooperate with the project team during the design and execute phase to ensure a design where Completion/Commissioning requirement is included
- Ensure Implementation of QA/QC routines and procedures for the Construction/Completion phase and follow up by site inspections and report all non-compliance’s
- Participate in HAZID and HAZOP and other HSEQ related reviews when required
- Contribute to the Management of Change process and to project risk workshop. Identify and follow up relevant risks and mitigating actions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Education in E&I technology related field is preferred
- 10 years + working experience as a professional in oil & gas business
- Competent skills and experience in planning and execution within Mechanic Completion, Preservation, Commissioning, handover to asset and start-up in the oil and gas industry.
- Committed to company HSE policy and principles
- Act responsibly and in accordance with company HSE and Quality requirements
- Act in accordance with company ethical guidelines and code of conduct
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written (English, Norwegian is an advantage)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, and able to interface within company and external towards contractors
- Be able to handle multiple task simultaneously
- Extensive knowledge and competence within own discipline and demonstrate thorough understanding for own business area
- Establish and maintain priorities
DUE DATE: 01.06.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
Construction, Lead, E&I
|Sist endret||25. mai 2021 15:10|