Are you our next Insulation Field Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Insulation Field Engineer
- Act in accordance with client`s i core values and HSE program, act as client`s Safety and HSEQ compliance champion at Jotun FPSO and perform assurances according to project objectives.
- Review Client's technical documentation and requirements and ensure an adequate standard.
- Monitor the design basis for Insulation, ensure good interface with other disciplines and construction.
- Member of client`s Construction Site team and contribute in the group as the driving force within your discipline. For day to day business report to client`s Construction, lead on site.
- Assist the project engineering manager for solving technical problems arising during project development and for interfacing/supporting other department on Insulation Systems.
- Follow up QA/QC routines and procedures for the Construction/Completion phase and follow up by site inspections including pre-fabrication site and report all non-compliance, comment activities to QA-plan, audit and verification plan.
- Participate in inspection activities according to Inspection and Test plan (ITP) as required.
- Ensure good communication between EPCI contractor and Company and be the connecting link between Site and company engineering office.
- Ensure that operators has adequate skills in respective trades and continuously follow up on quality of installation activities.
- Follow up site progress and the MC documentation during the installation period, and sign out MC certificates and Punch items on behalf of company, monitor and report MC status in PIMS CMS.
- Ensure completion of MC dossier for handover is issued by contractor in accordance with requirements for commissioning.
- Follow up the MC documentation from subcontractors during the installation period, and sign out MC certificates and Punch items on behalf of company. Ensure completion of MC dossier for handover is issued by suppliers in accordance with requirements to commissioning and monitor MC status in PIMS CMS.
- Sign as verifier on behalf of Company in RFCC.
- Monitor receipt and storage of materials to ensure traceability and ensure that systems and equipment are protected and preserved through fabrication, installation and hook-up.
- Follow up plan and activities/milestones for Jotun FPSO modification in accordance with the integrated schedule in Safran 6 weeks’ construction plan PIMS CMS and Power BI.
- Participate in HAZID and HAZOP and other HSEQ related reviews when required.
- Contribute to the Management of Change process and to project risk workshop. Identify and follow up relevant opportunities, risks and mitigating actions.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or similar.
- FROSIO certified or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in oil & gas Industry, preferable engineering/Operation.
- Familiar with various types of insulation and insulation systems as well as technical applications is a must.
- Knowledge and practice of applicable standards, design, construction, operation.
- Experience with MC/fielding work, PIMS CMS experience.
- Committed to company HSE policy and principles.
- Act responsibly and in accordance with company HSE and Quality requirements.
- Act in accordance with company ethical guidelines and code of conduct.
- Be able to handle multiple task simultaneously.
- Extensive knowledge and competence within own discipline and demonstrate thorough understanding for own business area.
- Establish and maintain priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written (English, Norwegian is an advantage).
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, and able to interface within company and external towards contractors.
- Proactively inspire employees, encourage their development and show genuine interest for the employee as a person.
DUE DATE: 01.06.2021 AT 12:00
DURATATION: ASAP - 31.08.2022
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
Insulation, Engineer, Field, HSE, Technical
|Sist endret||26. mai 2021 08:01|