Material/welding engineer, senior
- MDE Norway AS
- Material/welding engineer, senior
- Material evaluation and selection
- Evaluation and selection of WPS/WPQ
- Evaluation of welding capabilities with subcontractors
- Coordination and follow-up of pre-fabrication activities
- Engineer with material/welding/fabrication/experience
- Relevant technical university degree/Certificate of apprenticeship
- Long and relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Min. 5 years from relevant project work, from the oil and gas business
- Good understanding of Design – fabrication – installation
- Good systems understanding and experience.
- Commercial flair and execution ability
- Experience from evaluation and selection of materials according to relevant NOROSK standards
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations, NORSOK and IEC
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
- Preferable experience with Proarc and IFS (or similar)
- Good understanding of NS-477
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
- Familiar with prevailing regulations.
- Concerned with multidiscipline problems.
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Materialteknologi,
- Ingeniør / Boreteknikk/drilling
|Sist endret||21. mai 2021 12:42|