AutoStore is seeking Mechanical Engineers
- AutoStore AS
- Mechanical Engineer
AutoStore is a global technology company, with more than 550 installations in 33 countries over a wide range of industries. The company’s headquarters is in Nedre Vats, Norway, with offices in France, Germany, Japan, Poland, UK, South Korea, and the US. Today, there are 110 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
We are now looking for several Mechanical Engineers to join the growing mechanical team at our Oslo office and at our headquarter. We are to further strengthen our team with creative problem solvers, having in-depth knowledge of mechanical product design for serial production. You will join a team focusing on development of new products. With us you will have the opportunity to work hands-on with an innovative product, while developing yourself within a multidisciplinary department.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Product development for mass production
- Mechanical construction and design
- Calculations and finite element analysis
- Building prototypes and planning function and lifetime tests
- Collaborate with production engineers for product industrialization
- Experience from product development
- Experience with product development for large series production is an advantage
- At least 5 years of work experience and expertise in mechanical design and tools such as Autodesk Inventor and Ansys
- Practical experience from test and prototyping lab
- Master's, Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics, but the decisive factor is your work experience
- English is the working language in AutoStore and good language skills in English, oral and written, is a prerequisite.
- Independent but team oriented
- Exact and has good problem solving skills
- Able to combine office and lab work
- You are interested in technology
- Takes initiative and is perservent
- Ability to see the whole while controlling the details
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a business experiencing positive growth
- Good opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will be part of a unique, exciting and competent professional and R&D environment in AutoStore
Workplace is at our office at Lysaker or our head office in Nedre Vats. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Tuva Simensen, HR Business Partner in AutoStore tel. 47654882
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Attach certificates and diplomas to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application Deadline: ASAP – we assess applications ongoing
AutoStore is the pioneer of cube engineered storage systems and is constantly evolving as a company. We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are over 100 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo. In total, we have 420 experts working globally to drive storage innovation, and we proudly became Norway’s first Unicorn in 2019.
engineer, mekanisk, mekanisk ingeniør, Mechanical engineer, product development
|Sist endret||2. jul. 2021 07:17|