Are you the product marketing hero we are looking for?
- BrandMaster AS
- Product Marketing Specialist
BrandMaster is growing internationally – do you want to be part of the journey?
In BrandMaster, we believe you will grow faster if you work smarter. We know that branding has a direct impact on the bottom line, helping to achieve the profit and growth that every business wants. That’s why we’ve developed a market-leading brand management platform, to inspire our customers to work smarter with their brands.
We are now looking to expand our marketing team with an experienced Product Marketing Specialist, to work in the intersection between our Sales, Marketing and Products teams, driving demand, inspiring customers to act, and growing a loyal customer base using a persuasive narrative and creative storytelling.
The tasks will be varied, and we can guarantee that with us you always have something new and exciting to put your hands on. You will meet an inspiring environment of competent, international colleagues, motivated to make each other great and helping our customers achieve branding success. The position will report to the Head of Marketing and will be located in our Headquarters in Oslo city center.
What can you expect?
The marketing teams’ mission is to ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation. Our environment will enable the right candidate to move quickly, take responsibility, and realize new projects and ideas in a short amount of time.
The day to day work will mainly consist of:
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Run processes to collect customer insight and plan/execute on campaigns based on that insight
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing, and product management across countries
- Support our Sales and Customer Success team with product marketing material and information such as datasheets, brochures, presentations etc.
- Work closely with Products to create and execute on Go-To-Market strategies for new products and features
- Continuous research about BrandMaster’s buyer personas and segments, and analysis surrounding factors that drives the buying decision in our segments
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products. In close collaboration with other internal stakeholders
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, communication, business or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with B2B marketing, preferably from the technology industry
- Experience from product marketingSolid understanding of the B2B buying process
- A proven track record of creating high quality content that drives the sales cycle forward
- Creative and strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Excellent and engaging language and communication skills in both Norwegian and English. English is the working language at BrandMaster
- Curious about new technology and the MarTech industry
- You take initiative, are eager to learn, and flexible
- You enjoy working both in teams, and alone
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable with shaping your own day
What’s cool about working in BrandMaster?
BrandMaster is a global company with a Scandinavian heritage. You will get to work with people across 7 different countries on a daily basis. Every day, we strive to make the life of brand management easier for our customers, helping them elevating their business by mastering their brand. We operate within a fast-paced industry, and we don’t stand still.
As part of the BrandMaster family, we can offer you:
- Office in the city center of Oslo
- Independent position, but still part of a team
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Work with committed colleagues in a global company
- A social and fun environment
- Competitive conditions
When we set up our company in Oslo back in 1998, we did so with a clear focus: to help marketing teams manage their workflows and build strong, sustainable brands. Our team of digital designers, marketers, developers and brand consultants created a system which would redefine how things are done and give clients the tools and know-how to up their game. They were quick to recognise the operational and commercial benefits this would bring and our vision soon became a viable business. That was then and we’ve never looked back. Today, BrandMaster has evolved to become a market-leading, modular management platform, trusted by global enterprises, successful brands and ambitious start-ups. As for us, we still work from our HQ in Oslo and you’ll also find us across Europe and the US.
product marketing, SaaS, IT, brand management
Spørsmål om stillingen
Grev Wedels Plass 7, 0151 Oslo
|Sist endret||20. mai 2021 15:26|