Do you love working with open source technologies in modern cloud environments?
- Coop Norge
- Software Engineer @ CoopX
In CoopX, we craft forward-thinking digital products and services for millions of Norwegians. We are passionate about how technology and data can be used to make shopping smarter and more efficient - allowing our customers to spend time on more important matters. We dare to think differently and with a playful, yet professional approach to problem-solving, we believe that autonomy and diversity in teams lead to the best outcomes. Our deliveries vary from apps, payment solutions and advanced software/hardware to support unmanned stores, to advanced analytics products such as personalisation, forecasting, optimisation and segmentation models. Do you want to join us in building the future of consumer goods and retail?
To help us on our mission we’re now strengthening our engineering team with a Software Engineer to join us in building world-class products that will enrich our customer's daily lives. We’re looking for a true problem-solver that thrives when given the autonomy to solve complex tasks using modern technologies. At CoopX we have the ambition to challenge the status quo every day - and we’re therefore looking for engineers that share our approach. Are you thinking differently? Good! Do you want to challenge our way of thinking, the tools or technologies we use or our approach and methodologies, while at the same time creating exciting-thinking products and services? Welcome to CoopX!
We believe your day to day will look somewhat like this:
- Play an important role in the development and improvement of both new and existing applications and services on the backend of our platform that will be consumed by a number of client-facing applications
- Design, develop and implement high-quality APIs on our platform, and together with our Advanced Analytics team identify and source data from across the company
- Take part in technical discussions, iterations and decisions with the rest of the team
- Be a driving force in the development processes and work closely with product managers, the advanced analytics team, design and external resources
- Improve and define our platform tech stack and tools together with our Engineering managers and Head of Engineering
- Take part in roadmap planning as well as analyzing our current solutions, deciding what can be reused and what we should develop in the future
We think you have some of the following:
- You are a strong problem-solver, thriving when tackling complex software engineering tasks
- A pragmatic approach to languages, having knowledge of open-source languages such as Python, Go, Node or similar
- The ability to take initiative and responsibility within your area of expertise
- You thrive working in small, cross-functional teams but also likes to work independently
- Solid experience with operating in a cloud environment, working with microservice-based architecture in AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with designing, developing and implementing APIs
- A strong Devops/DevSecOps mindset with good knowledge of tools and technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes to facilitate CI/CD
We believe you also will need this:
- 3+ years of experience with backend software development from inhouse or consultancy
- Higher education within relevant fields (BSc, MSc or similar) or relevant working experience
- English fluency
Why should you join CoopX?
- The chance to take part in build and shape one of the most exciting commitments the retail and consumer goods industry have seen in a long time
- Work with modern, open-source technologies and some of the most interesting data foundations in the industry to solve complex and important business problems that benefit all of Coop’s customers and 1,9 million co-owners
- You’ll be a part of an ambitious and diverse team with a startup mindset, no hierarchy, but at the same time backing from a large organisation
- A high degree of autonomy where it’s up to you and your team to define technologies and tools to solve the problem ahead
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development (e.g. conferences, training, time to work on own projects/upskilling, etc.)
- Fresh office spaces in central Oslo at Epicenter and at our HQ in Grorud with a high degree of freedom and flexibility on working hours and location
- Gear and equipment (Mac/Windows/Linux) to be provided when you begin your adventure with us
- Competitive compensation package in addition to good pension and insurance schemes
- Relocation assistance if moving to Norway
- Other benefits like mobile phone and internet coverage, company cabins and discounts in all Coop stores
At CoopX, you will join a multicultural and multidisciplinary team of highly skilled and ambitious people working towards one common goal - innovate the shopping experience of millions of Norwegians.
Want to learn more about how we are? Visit coopx.no, our medium page, or get in touch with Marius Lugg, Recruitment Advisor @ CoopX at 450 50 582/marius.lugg[at]coop.no
Coop er Norges nest største paraplykjede innenfor dagligvaresektoren og driver i dag ca 1350 dagligvarebutikker innenfor seks kjedekonsepter: Obs, Extra, Coop Prix, Coop Mega, Coop Marked og Matkroken. Coop driver også flere store byggevarehus, Obs Bygg og Coop Byggmix. I tillegg har Coop flere kafeer og faghandelsprofiler.
Coop eies av kundene selv gjennom deres medlemskap i et av de ca 80 samvirkelagene i Norge. Per i dag har Coop 1,8 millioner medlemmer/medeiere. Samvirkelagene er organisert i fellesorganisasjonen Coop Norge SA som de eier, og som administrerer og drifter alle felles oppgaver for den samlede virksomheten.
- Antall stillinger
- Edvard Storms Gate 2, 0166 Oslo
- Butikk og varehandel,
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / AI / Maskinlæring
software, golang, python, GCP, Azure
|Sist endret||25. jun. 2021 16:48|