Field Engineer / Electrician with Ex knowledge and Competence
- MDE Norway AS
- Field Engineer / Electrician with Ex knowledge and Competenc
- Field Engineer / Electrician with Ex knowledge and Competence.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the ATEX directives, IEC/EN/NEK 60079-series and other relevant Ex standards.
- Have knowledge and experience in reviewing explosion protection document
- Preferably hold IECEx CoPC certificate unit Ex 004 and Ex 007 (Visual & close inspection) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Ex inspection.
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS /MSC Education
- FSE high and low voltage including first aid training course
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION: One year with possibilities for extension
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
|Sist endret||14. jun. 2021 10:46|