Senior Vice President, Financial Reporting and Accounting
- Statkraft CFO area
- Senior Vice President, Financial Reporting and Accounting
If youre an experienced finance professional with knowledge of/ experience in Financial Reporting and Accounting you can choose a career that helps to solve the climate crisis, with Statkraft. Realize the potential of renewable energy. Make a positive impact on our planet.
Our journey started with a Norwegian waterfall in the 1890s. We have been making clean energy possible for over a century, long before climate change was a crisis and we invest 100% of our growth entirely in renewables. We are committed to building a business that provides clean, green energy that protects our environments and the communities we operate in. Through harnessing more power from hydro, solar, wind, and biowaste, weve helped to lift societies out of poverty, provided thousands of jobs for people around the world, and given them access to the clean electricity they need to thrive. But theres more work to be done and thats why we need you to join us.
Working in Finance:
The Senior Vice President of Financial Reporting and Accounting will report to the Chief Financial Officer and oversee a department with approximately 85 highly qualified professionals across multiple locations in Europe.
The department is responsible for developing and maintaining group policies and provide training within IFRS/accounting, internal control, tax and financial reporting. It is also responsible for developing and maintaining a standardized and efficient accounting and financial reporting process in the Group. The department is expanding its shared services center for accounting and master data services, and has presence on multiple locations in Europe. The key output from the department are high-quality internal and external financial reports. The department is further responsible for supporting the capital market communication in alignment with Treasury and Corporate Communication. Key interfaces are towards the finance functions in the business areas as well as the corporate functions Treasury, Group Tax and Performance, Risk and Digital Finance.
- Responsible for maintaining an accounting and financial reporting process for the Group that is standardised, efficient and at an appropriate risk level
- Ensure that necessary IT systems are integrated in the process
- Provide relevant training and assistance throughout the Group
- Monitor performance and process compliance as well as initiate improvement activities
- Maintain and develop the accounting policies
- Provide accounting services such as accounts payable, statutory reporting etc. through shared service centre
- Internal control for financial reporting
- Reporting of tax and pensions
- Financial communication and external reporting in accordance with relevant regulations
- Secretariat function for the Audit Committee
We look for experienced financial professionals with the essential skills to lead the continued transformation journey of this department. We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Minimum 10 years of experience in managing finance reporting and accounting from a large or listed company
- Strategic and commercial mindset
- Collaborative, goal- and delivery oriented, proactive, and quality focused
- Solid IFRS and NGAAP experience
- Comprehensive understanding of business activities, external regulations, internal accounting policies, processes, and internal control
- Solid experience with external financial communication
- Experience with and interest for sustainability reporting
- Interest for and experience in implementing new digital tools and develop processes
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
What we offer:
While other energy producers were busy creating power as quickly and easily as possible, Statkraft hedged our bets on renewable energy as the only way forward. Thats what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in putting ecosystems, communities and our environment first. We are people powered by purpose, meaning that the success of our business has been built on our care for the environment and the markets we serve. With us, youll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match:
- Unlimited learning opportunities through a combination of on-the-job, classroom and digital learning
- The opportunity to work on the most innovative projects: from hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between
- The chance to learn and collaborate with a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds, all sharing your passion for renewable energy
- Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and were a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
The position will be located at the head office in Lilleaker, Oslo. Some travel will be required.
Questions regarding the position may be directed to Boyden Global Executive Search, Kjetil Haug-Nodeland, mobile: +47 911 67 703, or Anne Frøyland, mobile: +47 901 28 595.
To apply, please submit your CV and Application Letter via www.statkraft.com; Careers Job vacancies as soon as possible, and latest May 24th 2021.
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europes largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4500 employees in 17 countries.
- 0283 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
- Økonomi og regnskap / Økonomistyring og budsjettering,
- Økonomi og regnskap
SVP, FinancialReporting, Accounting, Internationalisation, Digitalisation
|Sist endret||11. mai 2021 15:09|