Surface Protection Engineer
- MDE Norway AS
- Surface Protection Engineer
- Surface Protection Engineering
- Field Engineering
- Survey of existing painted areas, estimate areas to refurbish, Prepare and issue survey reports in English with Cost and Method proposal for Client acceptance.
- Review and comment on Surface protection Procedures from Sub Suppliers
- Job setting in IFS
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS or other
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
- Minimum total of 5 years’ experience
- Basic safety and emergency preparedness training preferred
- Office programs
- IFS8 preferred
- Candidate MUST speak both Norwegian and English
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION: One year with possibilities for extension
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Damsgårdsveien 131, 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||11. mai 2021 13:28|