Are you our next HR Business Partner?
- MDE Norway AS
- HR Business Partner
- Use professional insight to identify people related opportunities, priorities, and potential risks with managers; provide meaningful people related KPI’s (or metrics) to managers;
- Proactively work in partnership with managers to ensure that the business is professionally resourced with the correct numbers, quality, competencies, and types of workers needed to achieve current and future business objectives;
- Train, coach, and guide managers in the development of working practices, working environment, and culture which enables and encourages workers to use their discretionary effort and passion to benefit the business;
- Manage the roll-out and follow up of regular employee engagement initiatives for own area of the business;
- Assist managers in effectively identifying and developing talent, motivating and encouraging high performers, medium performers, and where appropriate, removing poor performers;
- Plan, develop and facilitate required training activities (internally as well as externally), and perform evaluation (cost/benefit)
- Where appropriate, work in conjunction with OD to engage with managers to conduct a detailed training and learning needs analysis with their area in the short, medium, and long term;
- Give accurate and appropriate advice (seeking appropriate specialist advice where necessary), training and support to managers to resolve ER issues such as grievances and disciplines (where appropriate take the lead in investigating and resolving ER issues in accordance with company policy);
- Monitor absenteeism and in conjunction with managers take pro-active action to ensure absence levels remain within company standards. Take required actions to prevent absenteeism;
- Where appropriate, work with OD to support a change-ready culture by anticipating barriers and obstacles to change and working to remove them; take the lead in planning and implementing simple OD interventions and change programs to assist managers in achieving their business goals;
- Train, support, and coach managers in adopting effective exit processes (e.g. redundancy) emphasizing legal parameters and the requirement to work within them and the stated values of the organization;
- With support from the Reward team, train and coach leaders and managers in the company performance management process and in overall reward. Build manager capability in the areas of establishing measurable objectives, taking appropriate reward decisions, and communicating the elements of the reward package clearly and simply;
- Promote feedback mechanisms for employees and managers to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes; Actively support a culture of continuous improvement within the HR department;
- Network with colleagues internally and communities of practice externally to understand current trends and innovations in HR good practice.
- Travel between sites will be involved, candidates must have their own transport and valid driving license which will involve overnight stays.
- Business Degree or equivalent
- Working knowledge of an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of Trade Unions
- Working knowledge of Hub
- Training and Development
- Operational Management
- Team Management
- Management Development
- Prince2 / Project Management
- Continuous improvement / Lean / Six Sigma
DUE DATE: 31.05.2021
LOCATION: FORNEBU, NORWAY
DURATION: ASAP - 26.09.2021
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 1360 Fornebu
- Olje og gass
- HR, personal og rekruttering
HR Business Partner, HR
|Sist endret||10. mai 2021 16:52|