We are currently looking for an Engineer with experience from marine operations and installations
- Jefferson Wells
- Marine Operations Engineer
- Work as marine operations engineer in projects
- Plan, execute and demobilize marine operations in a safe and cost-efficient way with focus on sustainable solutions.
- Prepare internal documentation according to the relevant DG phase within marine operations and ensure compliance with applicable rules, standards and regulations.
- Concept study scoping and follow-up, ITT preparation and evaluation for installation campaigns
- Close follow up of Contractor’s engineering and planning works related to the marine scope
- Review of relevant marine documents with focus on scope, rules and regulations and HSE/SSU in marine operations.
- The role and responsibility will be defined dependent on project complexity, phase and organization.
- Offshore work may be required.
Qualifications and experience:
- Shall have MSc/BSc with relevant engineering subjects
- Shall have minimum 5 years of relevant work experience within marine operations and installations
- Should have experience from marine operations studies and/or execution related to development of offshore wind farms, bottom fixed/shallow water.
- Should have knowledge to vessel market/contractors and capabilities
- Shall have valid basic safety training and offshore medical certificate
Other competencies or specific expertise necessary for the position are:
- Good multidiscipline and interface understanding of offshore oil & gas/wind marine segment.
- Familiar with class society requirements and IMO regulations, and other internationally recognized standards
- Experience from early phase engineering phase as well as execution.
- Strong HSE focus, in personal behavior and in consideration of engineering solutions (safety in design)
- Strong ability to communicate, analyses and systemize information
- Good writing (English) skills
- Ability to learn and adapt fast
- Commercial mindset
- A strong team player
Why Jefferson Wells?
As a consultant in Jefferson Wells, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.jeffersonwells.no
Register CV and a letter of motivation on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 17.05.2021
Estimated contract period: 01.06.2021 - 01.06.2022
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Kjersti Jonker, +47 97704446, email@example.com
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family ofbrands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
- 1364 Fornebu
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
Marine operations, Marine installation, Offshore wind farm, Offshore
|Sist endret||18. mai 2021 04:32|