We are searching for an Engineering Technician
- Head Energy
- Engineering Technician
Head Energy is looking for an Engineering Technician
We are looking for an experienced Senior Engineer in the field of railway interlocking systems who would be available on short term.
- Knowledge of NSI-63 interlockings
- General excellent competency for railway systems
- Knowledge about train dispatching and operational rules
- Experience from technical engineering
- Experience from integration/setting up interlocking
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
Head Energy - This is our history
To get notified when new jobs are posted on our website, please follow the link and subscribe to our job-alert service: https://headenergy.no/career/
Head Energy uses a straightforward and user-friendly recruitment management system. By adding your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you will be able to apply for our open positions by the push of a single button. Keeping your profile updated increases the possibility of us matching your competence to suitable jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 400 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
Olje & Gass, Oil & Gas, Engineering Technician, Engineer, NSI-63
Spørsmål om stillingen
- David Hasseløy
- Recruitment Consultant
- 982 98 078
|Sist endret||7. mai 2021 22:39|