We are searching for a QA Task lead
- Head Energy
- QA Task lead
Head Energy is looking for a QA Task lead
- Responsible for QA in project building block
- Focal point for all quality matters on within relevant Building Block.
- Root-cause analysis reporting and conclude relating to quality cost of loss
- Promote continual improvement and quality awareness
- Lead supplier quality surveillance (SQS) look-ahead meeting with Client
- SQS plan follow-up, maintenance and implementation
- Keep the project assurance plan updated (PAP), within relevant areas
- Non-conformity maintenance and tracking, deviations and identifying opportunities for improvement, and keep relevant system updated as required
- Documentation review and approval of quality related documents as ITPs, Quality Plans, EPMS etc.
- Management and control of multiple inspectors attending supplier premises as per ITP mark-up (level of surveillance determined using a risk-based approach)
- Reporting to project Quality and Risk Manager
- Relevant university or college education (long experience can compensate).
- Relevant experience of QA management in project is preferable.
- Knowledge of and be able to apply principles and tools in improvement techniques
- Experience in planning and conducting quality assessments in accordance with project quality plan
- Language: Good oral and written ability and negotiating ability, both in Norwegian and English
- Experience from offshore modification project is preferable
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- Understanding of clients’ needs and ability to suggest and apply fit for purpose solutions
- Structured and organised with good attention to details
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
Head Energy - This is our history
To get notified when new jobs are posted on our website, please follow the link and subscribe to our job-alert service: https://headenergy.no/career/
Head Energy uses a straightforward and user-friendly recruitment management system. By adding your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you will be able to apply for our open positions by the push of a single button. Keeping your profile updated increases the possibility of us matching your competence to suitable jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 400 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
Olje & Gass, Oil & Gas, QA, Quality, Engineer
|Sist endret||7. mai 2021 22:03|