We are currently looking for a Engineering Lead/SSU Manager
- Jefferson Wells
- Engineering Lead/SSU Manager
- Responsible for all engineering activities for a multidiscipline modification project and lead a multidiscipline engineering team.
- Establish document review matrix
- Identify and initiate design reviews in close corporation with Contractor
- Ensure the SSU Policy, Zero mindset Philosophy and the ALARP principle are implemented in the engineering deliveries
- Responsible for implementing change management (control) within engineering and secure that identified changes are brought to the project management team
- Responsible for timely identification and close out of interfaces
- Responsible for following-up Contractor(s) to ensure quality process deliverables in line with scope of work, budget and schedule.
- Ensure that the discipline work is performed according to the ‘The Company book’
- Ensure that relevant operational requirements and experience data are implemented in the design.
- Ensure that discipline requirements are maintained in inquiry packages and interfaces with other contracts.
- Contribute to a minimum change philosophy
- Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability
- Ensure alignment with Company's discipline basis organization.
- Ensure that the discipline is integrated and coordinated with other project disciplines.
- Ensure that relevant SSU risks and requirements are identified, incorporated and implemented in strategies, procurement processes and follow-up activities.
- Ensure that project specific SSU risks are managed according RM100 as basis for assurance activities (e.g. cold eye review, pre-qualifications, human rights verifications, readiness reviews, etc). Ensure that ALARP and BAT principle are applied.
- Manage human rights risks towards suppliers in prequalification and ongoing contracts.
- Follow-up implementation of common safety initiatives.
- Establish SSU activity plan and make sure the plan is aligned with Kollsnes SSU program.
- Ensure that supplier complies with Company’ s philosophies (e.g. zero harm, ethics, human rights) and that SSU requirements in the agreement are continuously understood, accepted and followed by supplier's personnel and sub-contractors.
- Provide input to stakeholder management plan on main stakeholders and risks related to SSU (authorities, NGOs, local content / indigenous people, etc.) and establish actions.
- Ensure that non-conformance in safety, security and sustainability aspects are identified and handled.
- Ensure SSU experience transfer / best practice updates.
- If identified need for technology development, set SSU requirements in Technology assessment and technology qualification programs.
- Follow-up SSU in design, including barrier management / technical integrity and low carbon.
- Ensure energy efficiency measures and compliance.
- Attend and follow up verifications (Reviews, HAZOP’s, BCM’s, 3D model review) and ensure prioritized close-out of actions timely and with quality.
- Follow-up SSU performance for right attention and actions.
- Support establishing project specific authority plan, e.g. necessary applications, incident notification, etc.
- Contribute to a minimum change philosophy
Qualifications and experience:
- Master of Science, Bachelor of Science or similar
- Min. 10 years’ experience within engineering, 5 years within SSU and relevant engineering management experience
- Good Multidiscipline understanding.
- Good knowledge of rules/regulations, standards and Company technical requirements.
- Ability to work in and lead a team
- High ethical standard
- English and Norwegian orally/written
Why Jefferson Wells?
As a consultant in Jefferson Wells, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.jeffersonwells.no
Register CV and a letter of motivation on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 17.05.2021
Estimated contract period: 01.06.2021 - 31.12.2023
Commuters with residency in Norway will be accepted
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Kjersti Jonker, +47 97704446, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family ofbrands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
- 5337 Rong
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
Prosjektledelse, Engineering Management, SSU
|Sist endret||18. mai 2021 04:32|