We are searching for a Completion Engineer - Drilling & Well
- Head Energy
- Completion Engineer - Drilling & Well
Head Energy is looking for a Completion Engineer - Drilling & Well
- Ensure all operations are planned in accordance with the Companys requirements and regulations on the governing documents
- Perform preparation of safe, cost effective Completion Design Programs to the prescribed standards & regulations.
- Offshore supervision of completion operations when required
- Has to ensure that well completion designs meets final well profile & production requirements and address all identified operating requirements.
- Ensure that well completion programs address all known or predicted well problems & issues.
- Ensure completion fluid compositions, & chemical treatments, respect the requirements for minimising formation damage & environmental impact.
- Monitoring progress versus plan, recommending corrective actions as appropriate to safely achieve programmed conditions & profiles.
- Ensuring quality control of all reporting & documentation; progress reports, well records, performance analysis, lessons learnt, etc..
- Review all contracted service records, ensure accurate documentation of activity & materials consumption, and analyse actual cost versus plan.
- Assist the senior completion engineer and lead completion engineer as required..
- Liaise with subsurface engineers and drilling engineers
- Collect relevant well information
- Execute completions engineering
- Develop activity and completion programs
- Define functional specifications of completion equipment. Support procurement with specifications and technical tender evaluation
- Maintain well files (completion tallies, well schematics, wellhead drawings)
- Support the on-site completions/testing engineer and wireline supervisor
- Master or Bachelor degree within relevant disciplines.
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in a comparable role
- Knowledge and experience with subsea wells.
- Familiar with NORSOK standards.
- Master or Bachelor degree within relevant disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of experience as completion/drilling and well engineer
- Work offshore will be provided
- Taking initiative, engagement, and tenacity requested
- Confidentiality, reliability
- Good interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Strong analytical capability
- Team Player
In Head Energy you get:
- Permanent- or project employment with the best conditions.
- Access to the industry´s most exciting job opportunities
- Personal follow-up, mentoring and career guidance
- A large variety of project opportunities
- Good pension- and insurance schemes
- A pleasant and positive work environment
- Access to both specific and general courses.
Head Energy - This is our history
To get notified when new jobs are posted on our website, please follow the link and subscribe to our job-alert service: https://headenergy.no/career/
Head Energy uses a straightforward and user-friendly recruitment management system. By adding your CV or LinkedIn-profile, you will be able to apply for our open positions by the push of a single button. Keeping your profile updated increases the possibility of us matching your competence to suitable jobs.
Head Energy is an engineering and consulting company providing a wide range of services and products to civil engineering- and offshore industries within multiple sectors, hereunder Oil & Gas, Renewables and Infrastructure. Head Energy has more than 400 employees working for highly rated clients and has offices in Bergen (HQ), Stavanger, Oslo, Esbjerg (DK) and Krakow (PL).
We live by our core values: Responsible | Honest | Inclusive | Innovative. Our vision is to bring you one step ahead.
Olje & Gass, Oil & Gas, Drilling & Well, Engineer, Completion engineering
|Sist endret||7. mai 2021 18:54|