- Corvus Energy AS
- Electrical Engineer
Would you like to be a part of developing the next generation of maritime fuel cells?
February 1st, 2021 Corvus Energy announced that we will start the development of marine fuel-cell systems with hydrogen fuel-cell technology from our partner Toyota. An interdisciplinary organization with cutting-edge expertise in relevant disciplines is being established in Bergen during first half of 2021, offering a unique opportunity to take part in the product development from the early beginning.
Combining Corvus Energy`s experience from Marine Energy Storage System with the world-leading fuel cell technology from Toyota, will enable high capacity and cost competitive systems to the market. Adding fuel cell modules to our product portfolio is a natural step for Corvus and advances our vision to be the leading supplier of zero-emission solutions for the maritime industry.
Corvus Energy is spearheading a collaboration with Norwegian partners Equinor, shipowners Norled and Wilhelmsen, ship design company LMG Marin, the NCE Maritime CleanTech cluster and R&D institution the University of South-Eastern Norway (USN).
We are looking for an electrical engineer with a few years of relevant work experience and a high professional interest and motivation for further learning. Previous job experience within the maritime industry and/or from working on-site with electrical system installations will be particularly relevant.
- Contribute to create an electric system design which will interact with multiple other engineering disciplines as part of a product whole
- Define and develop an electric system philosophy and implement this into a physical design
- Take a deep dive into a broad range of problems and identify and implement the best solutions
- Understand interfaces and requirements and feed this into the design process to make sure the product is safe, functional, robust, manufacturable, serviceable and recyclable
The position will report to VP System Integration, and take part in the product development from consept and detail design to an installed, tested, certified and mass-produced product with an integrated cloud service.
Qualifications and work experience
- Bachelor`s or Master's degree in electronics, electric power engineering or similar
- 2+ years of work experience will be prefered, however recent graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Previous experience with cutting-edge technology and trends in hardware and software
- English fluency and Norwegian understanding
- Familiarity with circuit boards, AC and DC power systems, low- and medium voltage systems
- Familiarity with both electronics and power electronics
- Familiarity with programming would be beneficial
- Have a passion for technology, to learn and dive into new and advanced technology
- Self-motivated and structured, with an eye for both detail and the overall perspective
- High working standard and work capacity
- Be open to sharing your own knowledge, and enjoy taking an active part in interdisciplinary team collaboration, were you might be challenged on own views and decisions
- Drive and adaptability to fit in with a growing company
- An exciting position within the Maritime Fuel Cell and Battery Industry Worldwide
- To be part of the exciting journey to establish a development environment within Maritime Fuel Cells
- To become a part of a dedicated international team with a common goal to power a clean future
- Competitive salary and benefits
Application deadline: May 21, 2021.
We encourage candidates to submit an early application. Relevant candidates will be called for an interview on an ongoing basis.
Our recruitment partner
IKM RADA AS is a future-oriented consulting company that delivers highly qualified employees to the largest companies in Norway. We have extensive experience in recruitment and consulting. " We have the people who create the future"
We are ready to find the best resources with the right skills!
Corvus Energy, headquartered in Bergen, is the leading supplier of Energy Storage Systems for maritime, oil and gas, subsea and port applications. By combining technological excellence in developing battery systems with what we like to call maritime DNA, we have since the start in 2009 been pioneers in what is today considered the main green technology for reducing emissions from ships.
Corvus Energy has offices and manufacturing in Canada and Norway, along with a global sales and service network.
- Sandbrekketoppen 30, 5224 Nesttun
- Kraft og energi,
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
- Håndverker / Elektriker
Elektro, Ingeniør, Fornybar energi, Electric system, System design
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Marita Tunes Meland
- Daglig Leder/Partner
- 920 23 726
Sandbrekketoppen 30, 5224 Nesttun
|Sist endret||22. mai 2021 00:16|