- Corvus Energy AS
- Quality Engineer
Would you like to be a part of developing the next generation of maritime fuel cells?
February 1st, 2021 Corvus Energy announced that we will start the development of marine fuel-cell systems with hydrogen fuel-cell technology from our partner Toyota. An interdisciplinary organization with cutting-edge expertise in relevant disciplines is being established in Bergen during first half of 2021, offering a unique opportunity to take part in the product development from the early beginning.
Combining Corvus Energy`s experience from Marine Energy Storage System with the world-leading fuel cell technology from Toyota, will enable high capacity and cost competitive systems to the market. Adding fuel cell modules to our product portfolio is a natural step for Corvus and advances our vision to be the leading supplier of zero-emission solutions for the maritime industry.
Corvus Energy is spearheading a collaboration with Norwegian partners Equinor, shipowners Norled and Wilhelmsen, ship design company LMG Marin, the NCE Maritime CleanTech cluster and R&D institution the University of South-Eastern Norway (USN).
- Ensure process compliance to for the fuel cell project, comprising the stages from development, prototype manufacturing, testing, and later for series manufacturing in high volumes
- Ensure that the quality system includes a documentation approval system for the manufacturing procedures necessary to obtain class, NMA, IMO approval, etc.
- Ensure compliance with the QA system of Corvus (RMT+), also including ISO 9001, 14001.
- Contribute to Change Order management process
- Participate during Key Engineering processes (DFMEA, PFMEA, etc.)
- Facilitate and coordinate risk register, LCA and safety related documentation
- Perform audits (internal and external)
This position will report to SVP Product Architect and take part in the product development from concept and detail design to an installed, tested, certified and mass-produced product with an integrated cloud service.
Qualifications and work experience
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree supplemented with sufficient experience
- Work experience is essential, preferably within the maritime industry, familiar with class societies, NMA and IMO requirements to manufacturing and documentation
- Office package, PDM/PLM - Dynamics and CAD systems
- English fluent, Norwegian is preferable
- Familiarity with the maritime industry, familiar with class society rules application, NMA and IMO requirements to manufacturing and documentation
- Familiarity with OEM production environments
- Familiarity with quality systems and set-up in production environments
- Have a passion for technology
- Enjoy problem solving and exploring solutions in a creative way
- Enjoy delving deeply into new and advanced areas
- Enjoy working with several advanced problems and technologies in parallel
- Have a positive attitude towards knowledge sharing and supporting team members
- Have an eye for both details and overview perspective
- Are able to discuss problems and solutions in an open manner and be challenged on your decisions
- An exciting position within the Maritime Fuel Cell and Battery Industry Worldwide
- To be part of the exciting journey to establish a development environment within Maritime Fuel Cells
- To become part of a dedicated international team with a common goal to power a clean future
- Competitive salary and benefits
Application deadline: May 21, 2021.
We encourage candidates to submit an early application. Relevant candidates will be called for an interview on an ongoing basis.
Our recruitment partner
IKM RADA AS is a future-oriented consulting company that delivers highly qualified employees to the largest companies in Norway. We have extensive experience in recruitment and consulting. " We have the people who create the future"
We are ready to find the best resources with the right skills!
Corvus Energy, headquartered in Bergen, is the leading supplier of Energy Storage Systems for maritime, oil and gas, subsea and port applications. By combining technological excellence in developing battery systems with what we like to call maritime DNA, we have since the start in 2009 been pioneers in what is today considered the main green technology for reducing emissions from ships.
Corvus Energy has offices and manufacturing in Canada and Norway, along with a global sales and service network.
- Sandbrekketoppen 30, 5224 Nesttun
- Kraft og energi,
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE
Kvalitet, Quality, QHSE, QA, HMSK
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Marita Tunes Meland
- Daglig Leder/Partner
- 920 23 726
Sandbrekketoppen 30, 5224 Nesttun
|Sist endret||22. mai 2021 00:16|