Do you want to work with the next generation vessels and energy solutions?
- Kongsberg Maritime - Global Customer Support
- Service Engineer
Are you motivated by the technical challenges presented by working in an international environment with the world as your office? Do you want to work with the next generation vessels and energy solutions? Do you have experience in installation and commissioning of switchboards, drives, Battery Packages or other energy technologies? If this sounds like you, we got an exciting opportunity for you as a Service Engineer.
Our technical solutions have success in the market and the goal is to maintain and strengthen this position in the future. We are, based on this, looking for a Service Engineer with the applicable competence that accepts the challenge of extensive traveling world-wide.
You will be part of the Global Customer Support division who is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers. Energy Support, delivers control systems for high and low voltage installations, drives for applications for all types of vessels. Our projects are based on Service, Commissioning, upgrading and replacement of KM and other makers, Integrated Automation and Control Systems on vessels worldwide.
Both newly graduates and experienced electricians and engineers with the right background will be considered.
- Technical support and assistance world wide
- Engineering, IAT, FAT and CAT
- Service on Kongsberg Maritime Products, LV + HV switchboards, Drives and Battery solutions
- Technical commissioning of new build, after sales and upgrade projects
- In-House technical support towards internal and external customers
- Ready and motivated for world-wide support activities and travel
Qualifications and experience
- Electricians certificate of apprenticeship, group H (High Voltage) or L (Low voltage) is a requirement
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or other relevant technical education is an advantage
- Experience with automation system, drives and protection relay test equipment is an advantage
- Experience from relevant maritime activities is preferable
- Meet the health requirements that apply for offshore work
- Meet the requirements for applying for work visa world-wide
- Fluent written and spoken English and Norwegian language
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Glenn-Tommy Samuelsen, Department Manager Energy Support, +47 90207958
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 3616 Kongsberg
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Håndverker / Elektriker,
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument,
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
Service, green, maritime, elektriker, reise
|Sist endret||19. mai 2021 08:28|