Are you our next Engineer Completion?
- MDE Norway AS
- Engineer Completion
- Ensure all operations are planned in accordance with the Client's requirements and regulations on the governing documents
- Perform preparation of safe, cost effective Completion Design Programs to the prescribed standards & regulations.
- Offshore supervision of completion operations when required
- Has to ensure that well completion designs meets final well profile & production requirements and address all identified operating requirements.
- Ensure that well completion programs address all known or predicted well problems & issues.
- Ensure completion fluid compositions, & chemical treatments, respect the requirements for minimising formation damage & environmental impact.
- Monitoring progress versus plan, recommending corrective actions as appropriate to safely achieve programmed conditions & profiles.
- Ensuring quality control of all reporting & documentation; progress reports, well records, performance analysis, lessons learnt, etc..
- Review all contracted service records, ensure accurate documentation of activity & materials consumption, and analyse actual cost versus plan.
- Assist the senior completion engineer and lead completion engineer as required..
- Liaise with subsurface engineers and drilling engineers
- Collect relevant well information
- Execute completions engineering
- Develop activity and completion programs
- Define functional specifications of completion equipment. Support procurement with specifications and technical tender evaluation
- Maintain well files (completion tallies, well schematics, wellhead drawings)
- Support the on-site completions/testing engineer and wireline supervisor
- Master or Bachelor degree within relevant disciplines.
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in a comparable role
- Experience as completion/drilling and well engineer
- Knowledge and experience with subsea wells.
- Familiar with NORSOK standards.
- Additional Competence Requirements:
- Master or Bachelor degree within relevant disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of experience as completion/drilling and well engineer
- Knowledge and experience with subsea wells
- Familiar with NORSOK standards
- Work offshore will be provided
DUE DATE: 11.05.2021 AT 12:00
DURATION: ASAP - 31.12.2022
LOCATION: SANDNES, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4312 Sandnes
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||7. mai 2021 16:11|