- Andøya Space
- Test Manager
The successful applicant will join the Build a Spaceport project to capture and maintain test documentation across the program of works.
- Responsible for the test strategy in the Build a Spaceport project
- Create all documentation needed, then managing the test program
- Involvement in the spaceport design to make sure test and verification is an integral part of the technical requirements and design (Design for Testing)
- Plan the scope of testing within the context of Build a Spaceport project work packages
- Develop test and verification strategies, as well as plans and procedures
- Identify, plan and establish test equipment required for the test and verification effort
- Control and follow-up of the test and verification effort
- Report test results and KPIs
- Strive for continuous improvement
Qualifications - education
- We are seeking an applicant with a master’s degree in a relevant discipline, preferably from the aerospace or space sectors, with experience with integration and test of complex multi-discipline systems.
- We are seeking an individual with some experience of working in an aerospace environment and a familiarity with test and formal verification, planning and execution.
- Commercial or national security considerations may apply to some operations; it is therefore essential that the applicant may gain a Norwegian security clearance.
- The ability to converse and write in English is essential; the ability to speak Norwegian is desirable but not essential.
- Safety awareness
- Organised and structured
- Flexible and deployable
- Co-operative and good communication skills
- Enthusiasm to succeed in the New Space environment
We offerAndøya Space is a stimulating international working environment, within an active local community, on an island providing many opportunities for outdoor pursuits. Salary is by agreement. Pension and insurance arrangements is according to company policies. Andøya Space supports flexible working hours, and we can assist newcomers find housing and we may provide support for relocation costs.
Andøya Space is a Norwegian aerospace company. We enable scientists to explore Earth’s atmosphere with sounding rockets, balloons, unmanned aircraft and advanced ground-based instrumentation. We enable engineers to test new aerospace and defense related technology. We educate and inspire the next generation scientists and engineers. We are now working to establish Norway’s - and Europe’s - launch facility for small satellites.
- Bleiksvegen 46, 8480 Andenes
|3. mai 2021 15:15