Are you our next Material Controller Senior?
- MDE Norway AS
- Material Controller Senior
- Planning of M&M projects.
- Execute work in line with the Project Contracts, e.g. Conditions of Contracts and Appendixes for Commercial and Administrative Requirements.
- Understand the Contract Terms, Risks and Opportunities, including but not limited to:
- Liaise with the members of the Engineering Department, Project Management and Construction disciplines to establish continuity and consistency.
- Prepare routines for effective communication between all relevant project group participants across all internal and external interfaces.
- Provide planning expertise for concept development, FEED and execution phases including corporate approval processes
- Develop and update project schedules
- Establish and maintain project logic networks schedules
- Review schedules and manpower plans. Provide guidance as required to ensure consistency and quality in the planning process
- Monitor Project Progress, perform Schedule Risk Analyses and proactively follow up Critical Path Activities to ensure that Project Management is aware of the Project Float and any ongoing or emerging issues that could jeopardize the project schedule
- Establish and maintain the Project Manpower Projection Plan
- Other planning activities as required
- Contribute to a good team spirit in the project
- Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
- Relevant experience and/or additional qualifications can compensate for lack of relevant formal education.
- Study, FEED, Detail Design and EPCI experience from off- and onshore oil and gas projects
- Commercial, technical and analytical mind-set
- Knowledge of EPC execution models
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Customer focus
- Proficient in English and Norwegian, both orally and written.
Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Systems: Safran and IFS
- Team player
- Management skills
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills.
- Innovative and creative mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, solution orientated and goal orientated.
- Able to work on a number of tasks at the same time
DUE DATE: 14.05.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.06.2021 - 05.06.2022
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
material, controller, senior, ingeniør, kontroller
|Sist endret||3. mai 2021 06:57|