Do you want to take procurement in Brav to the next level?
- Brav AS
- Procurement responsible
As Procurement Responsible you place purchase orders and coordinate in all phases until goods are received. This requires communication with the internal planning team, manufacturers, maintenance of PO data, order quality controls and act on reports and deviations. Purchase order delivery on time in full is essential for Brav’s promises to our customers. Tight communication with our Customer Service and Sales team is key to assure best possible transparency on product availability and customer promises.
You are expected to proactively participate in the continuous improvement of processes and implementation of procurement best practices to maximize efficiency and improve lead time performance within the procurement process.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Close cooperation with the planning team to decide on supply principles
- Issue purchase orders and follow up delivery terms and deadlines
- Monitor and report on discrepancies in time, cost or quality
- Investigate consequences, present and recommend actions when delays require possible changed means of transport
- Track and communicate supplier delivery schedules with internal partners, contractors and vendors, escalating issues and risks, as required
- Communicate with manufacturers to achieve delivery on time and according to quality agreements
- Maintain purchase order information
- Perform purchases and transportation according to approved budget
- Prepare necessary procurement related documents, contracts, communications, guidelines, instructions, etc.
- Approve invoices; price, quantities, payment terms according to contract
- Call-off quality control services according to production schedules.
- Release/hold purchase orders according to quality check points and mandate
- Initiating corrective action plans to minimize consequences of quality issues
- Seek financial compensation according to contract
- Take an active role in reducing our carbon footprint and use suppliers that contribute positively to our climate impact
- Follow and enforce our procurement policies and procedures
- Advice requisitioning units and recipient entities on the full range of procurement issues, providing support and guidance at all stages of the procurement cycle.
- Forecast medium to long run logistical activities and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliveries
- Super user on ERP and other relevant IT platforms used in SC
- Proactively contribute to work process optimization and automation
- Maintain procurement records
- Minimum 3 years academic degree (bachelor or similar), preferably engineering or technical product development.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- Very good English language skills, both verbally and written.
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite).
- Strong knowledge of business applications tools (ERP, Planning), D365 is an advantage.
- Knowledge of internationally recognized procurement standards and of all phases of international procurement techniques and operations, Asia and Europe in particular.
- Experience from equipment industry; procurement, design, and/or development.
- Experience from quality assurance, 3rd party inspections.
- Professional attitude and teamplayer.
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct.
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs.
- You have a genuine interest in nature and an active lifestyle.
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang and Helsport. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Russia, Switzerland, Japan and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
- Karoline Kristiansensvei 7, 0661 Oslo
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 2624 Lillehammer
- Butikk og varehandel,
- Idrett og trening,
- Industri og produksjon
- Logistikk og lager / SCM og logistikk
procurement, purchasing, innkjøp, anskaffelser, logistics
|Sist endret||13. jun. 2021 21:09|