Are you our next Planner?
- MDE Norway AS
- Planning of M&M projects.
- Execute work in line with the Project Contracts, e.g. Conditions of Contracts and Appendixes for Commercial and Administrative Requirements.
- Understand the Contract Terms, Risks and Opportunities, including but not limited to:
- Liaise with the members of the Engineering Department, Project Management and Construction disciplines to establish continuity and consistency.
- Prepare routines for effective communication between all relevant project group participants across all internal and external interfaces.
- Provide planning expertise for concept development, FEED and execution phases including corporate approval processes
- Develop and update project schedules
- Establish and maintain project logic networks schedules
- Review schedules and manpower plans. Provide guidance as required to ensure consistency and quality in the planning process
- Monitor Project Progress, perform Schedule Risk Analyses and proactively follow up Critical Path Activities to ensure that Project Management is aware of the Project Float and any ongoing or emerging issues that could jeopardize the project schedule
- Establish and maintain the Project Manpower Projection Plan
- Other planning activities as required
- Contribute to a good team spirit in the project
- Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
- Relevant experience and/or additional qualifications can compensate for lack of relevant formal education.
- Study, FEED, Detail Design and EPCI experience from off- and onshore oil and gas projects
- Commercial, technical and analytical mind-set
- Knowledge of EPC execution models
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Customer focus
- Proficient in English and Norwegian, both orally and written.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Systems: Safran and IFS
DUE DATE: 16.05.2021
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 5258 Blomsterdalen
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||1. mai 2021 08:42|