Are you our next HR Contract Administrator?
- MDE Norway AS
- HR Contract Administrator
- Facilitate all parts of the recruitment process for temporary contract workers and ensure compliance with all internal procedures.
- Be active in recruitment and perform administrative tasks related to the processes as needed.
- Keep an overview of all planned and ongoing activities.
- Responsible for follow up the recruitment process for temporary contracts workers from open position to selection and ensure that contract is in line with the company’s frame agreements
- Support and advice the manager throughout the entire process
- Prepare and post advertising
- Communicate with managers, applicants and vendors
- Coordinate with the line management to select the best candidate for the job
- Onboarding of temporary contract workers
- Obtain reference check and background checks
- Conduct administrative tasks related to recruitment, system update, ensuring that all relevant information and documentation for temporary contract workers is recorded and sent to the relevant parties
- Assure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Other relevant work tasks
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in working in/towards staffing agencies.Knowledge of HR Manager or other recruitment systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of the working eviroment regulations
- Long and solid experience with recruitment is required.
- Good knowledge of best practice and processes.
- High personal integrity
- Team orientation
- Service minded
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Cultural awarenes
- Ability to handle many concurring activities.
- Balancing expectations from the organisation with quality recruitment processes.
- Ensure quality and accuracy
DUE DATE: 06.05.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- HR, personal og rekruttering,
- Kontor og administrasjon
HR, Contract, Administration
|Sist endret||7. mai 2021 00:08|