Do you want to take Brav's international value chain to the next level?
- Brav AS
- Customs responsible
As Customs Responsible you are a key member of Brav’s supply chain, providing expert knowledge in custom related questions in product development, procurement, logistics, international trade and trade agreements. You are the main contact with Custom Authorities.
Your main duties are to assure compliance to law and regulations in all areas of operation related to customs and international trade. You develop and maintain documented processes to support the purpose. You provide advice and knowledge in product development and sourcing to optimize our commercial targets.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide expert knowledge in classification of products during product development
- Provide advice to souring on rules of origin, classifications, to optimize commercial interest
- Provide knowledge in import, export, direct deliveries in all operating countries
- Provide expert knowledge preparing for entering new production or export countries/regions
- Assure that Brav utilizes trade agreements
Work processes and procedure
- Develop and maintain processes to ensure correct product classifications, countries of origins
- Develop and maintain processes, conduct internal audits
- Proactively improvement system support for custom handling i.e. multiple countries of origin on one product
- Support Operations & Production Manager in developing routines for our Customs warehouse
- Ensure Brav always act within existing rules and policies concerning import and export of goods
- Verify and approve custom declaration invoices
- Plan and perform internal control according to regulations/”Internkontroll”
- Prepare for and participate in external revisions
Inbound and outbound logistics
- Planning and execution of outbound orders
- Minimum 3 years academic degree, preferably Tollskolen.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- Very good English language skills, both verbally and written. Proficiency in German is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of custom systems such as TVINN and Descartes
- Strong knowledge of digital productivity tools (MS Office/GSuite).
- Strong knowledge of business applications tools (ERP, PLM), preferably D365
- Strong knowledge and experience of international trade agreements, domestic and international production, and global trade
- Professional attitude and teamplayer.
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct.
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Capable to deal with rapid change in technology and market needs.
- You have a genuine interest in nature and an active lifestyle.
Brav is a major player in the sports and outdoor industry and manages some of the most influential brands in the marketplace, including Swix, Toko, Lundhags, Ulvang and Helsport. We also own and operate the digital platform skisporet.no.
The mission of Brav is to improve our customers’ quality of life. Acting responsibly, we do this by connecting and developing the best talents in the sport and outdoor industry – and support them to develop and produce the most innovative products and services. Our company and community are built upon three values; teamwork, passion and courage, with a strong vision to turn dreams into memories – for our customers and for our employees.
Brav has offices and own companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, Russia, Switzerland, Japan and the United States. Our products are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide, see www.brav.com for more info.
- Karoline Kristiansensvei 7, 0661 Oslo
- Idrett og trening,
- Juridiske tjenester,
- Transport og logistikk
- Logistikk og lager / SCM og logistikk
Customs, Toll, Procurement, import, export
|Sist endret||11. jun. 2021 12:08|