TECHNICAL SAFETY - PRINCIPAL ENGINEER SYSTEM OPERATION AND SAFE WORK
- MDE Norway AS
- TECHNICAL SAFETY - PRINCIPAL ENGINEER SYSTEM OPERATION AND S
- We are looking for candidates with technical safety competence in our Stavanger, Bergen, Harstad or Stjørdal office.
- One of our most important tasks is to follow up plant integrity. In the plant integrity group, you will be working closely with operations to ensure safe production. This position gives a great possibility to make an impact with respect to maximizing production, with a lowest possible carbon footprint. In this position you will be the contact point for technical safety related topics and responsible for follow up integrity for several technical safety systems and performance standards. Working in this units' competence center, you may be exposed to many different and exciting technical tasks within operation, maintenance and/or projects:
- You support, challenge and participate in modification projects and operations to improve performance, quality and technology utilization for cost effectiveness
- You actively contribute to experience transfer in the sector and in the internal network
- You provide expertise and solutions for the technical safety discipline to plant integrity, project development, business development, maintenance and operation
- Maintain professional specialist skills and provide technical support within technical safety
- Initiate modifications and follow up these
- Wide technical safety background with deep technical understanding within system and equipment design.
- Experience in engineering, design, commissioning, maintenance and/or modification of technical safety equipment and system.
- Experience in scoping of and performing risk and safety assessments/studies.
- It is an advantage to have operational and/or project experience.
- Good knowledge of current standards and regulatory requirements.
- SAP knowledge is preferred
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications
- 5-7 years of relevant experience preferred
DUE DATE: 12.05.2021
LOCATION: ONE IN STJØRDAL, NORD TRØNDELAG, AND ONE MORE FLEXIBLE
DURATION: 01.06.2021 - 01.06.2022
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- Antall stillinger
- 7500 Stjørdal
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE
teknisk, sikkerhet, HSE, safety, technical
|Sist endret||13. mai 2021 00:08|