Are you our next Structural Engineer Analysis?
- MDE Norway AS
- Structural Engineer Analysis
- Perform structural analysis and calculations for our systems (strength, fatigue, buckling, etc) in accordance with recognized offshore rules and regulations
- Develop analysis reports and documentation for approval by Clients and Class Societies
- Collaborate in design discussions and design development
- Perform internal check of design documentation developed by coworkers
- Collaborate with other disciplines (design, marine, mechanical, piping)
- Follow-up of with Class Societies and Clients
- Engineers with M.Sc
- Solid theoretical knowledge within structural analysis
- Searching for both newly educated and experienced engineers with a passion for structural analysis
- Good skills in English written and oral is a prerequisite, and ability to communicate verbally in Norwegian is beneficial.
DUE DATE: 13.05.21
LOCATION: ARENDAL, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4839 Arendal
- Olje og gass
Structural, Engineer, Analysis
|Sist endret||29. apr. 2021 16:37|