Are you our next Instrument Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Instrument Engineer
- Experience with instrument design.
- Familiar with NORSOK and other Norwegian Standards.
- Preparation and maintenance of MTO and MEL.
- Follow up weight input with discipline.
- Support to LCI coordinator.
- Updating of LCI requirements.
- Constant interaction with other members of own discipline and all related to work being executed.
• Teknisk Fagskole, BCS
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
• Experience with Norsok Standard
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION: One year with possibilities for extension
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Kontorveien 15, 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Automasjon og instrument
|Sist endret||29. apr. 2021 14:42|