Are you our next Planner?
- MDE Norway AS
- Planning of EPCI projects.
- Execute work in line with the Project Contracts, e.g. Conditions of Contracts and Appendixes for Commercial and Administrative Requirements.
- Understand the Contract Terms, Risks and Opportunities, including but not limited to:
- Liaise with the members of the Engineering Department, Project Management and Construction disciplines to establish continuity and consistency.
- Prepare routines for effective communication between all relevant project group participants across all internal and external interfaces.
- Provide planning expertise for concept development, FEED and execution phases including corporate approval processes
- Develop and update project schedules
- Establish and maintain project logic networks schedules
- Review schedules and manpower plans. Provide guidance as required to ensure consistency and quality in the planning process
- Monitor Project Progress, perform Schedule Risk Analyses and proactively follow up Critical Path Activities to ensure that Project Management is aware of the Project Float and any ongoing or emerging issues that could jeopardize the project schedule
- Establish and maintain the Project Manpower Projection Plan
- Other planning activities as required
- Contribute to a good team spirit in the project
- Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
- Relevant experience and/or additional qualifications can compensate for lack of relevant formal education.
- Study, FEED, Detail Design and EPCI experience from off- and onshore oil and gas projects
- Commercial, technical and analytical mind-set
- Knowledge of EPC execution models
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Customer focus
- Proficient in English and Norwegian, both orally and written.
Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Systems: Safran and IFS
- Team player
- Management skills
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills.
- Innovative and creative mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, solution orientated and goal orientated.
- Able to work on a number of tasks at the same time
DUE DATE: 13.05.21
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Kontorveien 15, 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Samferdselsteknikk og arealplanlegging
|Sist endret||29. apr. 2021 11:59|