Are you our next Electrical Engineer Senior?
- MDE Norway AS
- Electrical Engineer Senior
- Prepare documentation for procurement, prefabrication and installation
- Quality check of discipline deliverables
- Follow-up of equipment deliveries (sub-contractors)
- Offshore field survey
- Testing and startup of facility
- Ensure that documentation is in accordance with guidelines and requirements
- Coordination of deliverables with other disciplines and suppliers (project dependencies)
- Assist project management with time- and cost estimates
- Candidates must have good knowledge of the Project Execution phases in EPCIC, MMO, FEED and Study projects in the oil and gas industry.
- Formal higher education degree within Engineering is preferred
- Certificate of apprenticeship (Electrical Fitter)
- Senior Electrical Power Engineer (Bachelor's degree).
- Experience with High Voltage, SF6 facilities, transformers, cables, rails and switchboards.
- Experience with engine drives, generators, compressors and frequency converters. Installation andoperation procedures of high voltage facilities
- Experience with SAP, ProArc, STID, IFS and EDSA (design tool, simulation and analysis tool for electrical power system)
- Lack of education can be compensated with extensive and relevant experience
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
- Proactive, solution and goal oriented
DUE DATE: 13.05.21
LOCATION: STAVANGER OR BLOMSTERDALEN, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Kontorveien 15, 5258 Blomsterdalen
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
|Sist endret||29. apr. 2021 11:40|