Are you our next Mechanical Engineer, senior?
- MDE Norway AS
- Mechanical Engineer, senior
- Planning of the campaign (motors/pumps definition, open and scheduling WO in SAP)
- Analysis of the results coming from the field
- Send recommendation to the TSG discipline engineer based on the analysis (replace the bearing specifying which one and defining the model, evaluate if there is soft foot issues or misalignment, greasing lubrication issue, etc.)
- Formal higher degree in Engineering is preferred.
- Experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry is essential.
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety.
- Familiar with prevailing regulations.
- Concerned in multidiscipline problems.
- Preferable experience with Proarc and IFS (or similar)
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
- Proactive, solution and goal orientated
DUE DATE: 13.05.21
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Kontorveien 15, 4003 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk
|Sist endret||29. apr. 2021 11:20|