Are you our next Process Engineer Senior?
- MDE Norway AS
- Process Engineer Senior
- Perform tasks related to the processing plant on the environment within studies and detailed design.
- Perform process simulations of oil and gas
- Perform sizing of process equipment
- Hydraulic calculations and dimensioning of pipelines
- Preparation of PFD and P&ID, and data sheets and specification of process equipment and field instrumentation
- Conduct analysis for the process
- Vendor Follow-up (technical clarifications, and documentation)
- Join detailed program of modifications and / or upgrades
- Participate in HAZOP / HAZID reviews
- Offshore field survey
- Input to the procedures and assistance for start-up of systems and equipment.
- Role includes Quality check of discipline deliverables, coordination and follow-up with client
- Assist project management with time- and cost estimates
- Ensure that documentation is in accordance with guidelines and requirements
- Coordination of deliverables with other disciplines and suppliers (project dependencies)
- Candidates must have good knowledge of the preparation of engineering drawings, process data sheets, and feature descriptions of process and auxiliary systems in the oil and gas industry
- Candidates must have good knowledge of the Project Execution phases in EPCIC, MMO, FEED and Study projects in the oil and gas industry.
- Formal higher education degree within Engineering is preferred
- Good understanding of process technology, separations technology, produced water system, gas handling and conditioning, water treatment, membrane systems, energy optimization and heat recovery etc.
- Min. 5 years experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry is essential.
- Preferable experience with Proarc and IFS (or similar)
- Familiar with prevailing regulations. Concerned with multi-discipline problems.
- Lack of education can be compensated with extensive and relevant experience
- Familiar with international codes and standards such as:- NORSOK standards P-100 (Process Systems), P-001 (Process design)
- Equinor (+major operator’s) TRs & GLs
- Offshore Standard DNV-OS-E201 (Oil and Gas Processing Systems)
- API 520 & 521 (PSV’s sizing), API 610, API RP 14C&E (Design of Safety & Piping Systems for Offshore Platforms), ASME (Design of pressure vessels)
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Structured and systematic approach
- Good analytic skills
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
- Proactive, solution and goal oriented
DUE DATE: 13.04.2021
LOCATION: BLOMSTERDALEN OR STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Kontorveien 15, 5258 Blomsterdalen
- Olje og gass
- Produksjon / Produksjonsteknikk/Prosessteknikk
|Sist endret||29. apr. 2021 11:33|