Portfolio Manager (Environmental Products)
- Statkraft Markets and IT
- Portfolio Manager (Environmental Products)
Statkrafts Business Area (BA) Markets & IT is a major player in the European energy markets with decades of experience in providing its customers with PPAs, environmentally friendly and tailored risk mitigation solutions.
Statkrafts new strategy implies a considerable growth of our customer business. As part of the BA Market Operations & IT, Nordic Origination is expected to contribute by increased sales and new business ideas.
The Nordic Origination department has more than 30 employees located in Oslo, Trondheim, Stockholm and Helsinki. The team is responsible for a customer portfolio of more than 60 TWh in yearly sales and structured trading activities.
The Environmental Products team in the Nordics is a section within the Nordic Origination department. We are currently 3 persons in the team. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a motivated and experienced new colleague to join us as a Portfolio Manager
The role will report to the Head of Nordic Environmental Products and will be based in Oslo. As a Portfolio manager in Statkraft you will be collaborating with the team to optimize certificates such as GoOs, Elcerts and EUAs. The position also includes Origination of certificates and maintaining sufficient system support to manage operational risks.
System development will be encouraged, with the role being responsible for leading internal projects to further improve automation and product development. You will be expected to support Origination teams around Europe with tailor-made solutions for our industry partners.
- Maintain and improve the Route to market operations of certificates
- Increase efforts within Origination of certificates
- Develop a good understanding and overview of the certificate markets in Europe and activities within our line of business
- Suggest risk mitigating actions, both market and operational risks
- Develop system support
- Build and maintain strong and long-term relations with customers and business partners
- Identify, develop and implement new environmental products and structured solutions in the Nordic market
- Keep close collaboration with other team members and across our organization to maximize value creation and streamline operations
- Secure clear and respectful communication across internal and external stakeholders
- Masters degree in business, economics, engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience from Portfolio Management within the Financial and/or Energy industry
- Knowledge of sustainability standards, auditing practices and ESG framework would be beneficial
- Detail orientated with commercial mindset
- High motivation level, self-going and a structured, yet creative, approach
- Team player with excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian other languages an advantage
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
For further information about the position, please contact: Head of Nordic Environmental Products Max Andrews via mobile +47 900 31 973 or e-mail: max.Andrews@statkraft.com Or VP Nordic Origination Einar Hoffart via mobile +47 414 24 021 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Challenged? Please apply via the link in the ad
For us, the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrows energy world.
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europes largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4500 employees in 17 countries.
- 0283 Oslo
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- Kraft og energi,
- IT utvikling / AI / Maskinlæring,
energy, portfolio, sustainibility, data, green
|Sist endret||29. apr. 2021 09:12|