Are you our next Senior Drilling Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Senior Drilling Engineer
- Responsible for planning and design work related to the planned operations
- provide the key planning for execution of drilling and completion activities.
- support and follow-up of ongoing daily operations
- perform experience transfer and well reporting
- work in teams with other disciplines, perform method selection, risk assessment, evaluate and recommend required equipment.
- Well path design (Compass), Casing Design (WellCAT/ StressCheck), Directional drilling and wellbore positioning equipment.
- HPHT competence
- Tubing Design (WELLCAT) / (StressCheck),
- Material technology, Downhole understanding, Logging, Rock mechanics, Capping and containment, Pore pressure and wellbore stability, Well Integrity, Well incident and blowout preparedness, Well control equipment and systems, Kick tolerance software, Fluids, Cementing, Wellbore cleanup Torque/drag/hydraulics (Wellplan) Risk management, Discovery Web, Time and cost estimation, Drilling and Well Time Estimator, *Surface well equipment and systems & *Subsea equipment and systems .
- Offshore traveling on request
- Master or bachelor’s degree within relevant technical disciplines Valid Offshore Safety Course HPHT experience is preferred
- Team builder where co-operation and team work is essential
- A structured approach with regard to planning, coordinating and executing activities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks • Performance driven and commercial mind-set
- Good communication and analytical skills
- A lean mindset
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
DUE DATE: 06.05.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Antall stillinger
- Kontorveien 15, 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Boreteknikk/drilling,
drilling, well, operations, senior, engineer
|Sist endret||28. apr. 2021 21:41|