PROJECT CONTROL RESPONSIBLE
- MDE Norway AS
- PROJECT CONTROL RESPONSIBLE
- Project Control function is responsible for the project control issues at contract level in the project.
- The Project Control Lead is responsible for quality in all project control deliverables and shall carry out all project control tasks within the area according to the management system and governing documents.
- The Project Control Lead shall manage the planning, cost, time and change control of the contract in cooperation with the Project control team in the project.
- Responsible for project change management for the contract in cooperation with Project Change Coordinator.
- Responsible for the planning activities to secure timely delivery of any company deliverables towards and interfaces.
- Responsible for Project Control’s contribution to the planning and follow-up of project procurement plans.
- The Project Control Lead shall develop, motivate and set standards for the project control team
- Verify contractor’s reported cost and progress
- Conduct verification activities towards contractors’ project control systems and methods
- Timely delivery of input to project monthly report and cost and time updates
- Prepare analysis and propose corrective actions to project management.
- Follow up of the contract during the contract period and attend monthly meetings
- Perform project accounting and invoice handling
- Support yearly budget updates
- Prepare contract appendixes B, C and D for ITTs
- Participate in evaluation of contracts
- Ensure risk management of the contract associated with project control
- Contribute to the cross-functional collaboration and a coordinated and good working processes within the project and operations and with the contractors
- Ensure transfer of experience from relevant projects
- Provide final project control document data
- Competence and experience as required for requested responsibilities and tasks.
- Knowledge of SAP and PIMS for project control.
DUE DATE: 07.05.21
DUARTION: 01.06.2021 - 01.06.2022
LOCATION: FORNEBU, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 1360 Fornebu
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||28. apr. 2021 09:53|