Are you ready to be part of Sustainability Development and Climate team?
- Environment Analyst
Local Unit & Position Description
DNV is seeking an Environmental Analyst who will be supporting DNV’s sustainability and climate strategy, including environmental and climate reporting and the management of relevant strategic projects.
DNV conducts extensive research to understand the challenges facing our climate, oceans, energy system, food, healthcare and transport systems. We use our technical expertise to accelerate the transformation, in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the 1.5 C global warming limit, to create a better future. We aim to make a positive impact through our own operations and the work we do for our customers.
Working in a value-driven organisation with a strong purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment and a vision of being a trusted voice to tackle global transformations, we offer a great opportunity to combine your personal purpose with your personal growth.
You will be part of DNV's Group Sustainability Development and Climate team, part of Group Communications consisting of highly competent professionals from ten nationalities and you will also be working closely with DNV business areas and Global Shared Service organization. This is a unique opportunity to work in an exciting workplace with highly motivated and competent colleagues in an international environment.
In your role, you will be responsible for DNV’s environmental reporting, collecting data on our carbon footprint and supporting the external verification process by creating reports and gathering the underlying documentation for audits and third party verification. You will manage improvement activities based on the data from reporting and analysis, and collaborate with a network of colleagues to ensure that we manage our environmental risks. You will be a key member of the team tasked with ensuring that we meet our Science-based targets.
Working language is English and this position is based in Høvik, Norway.
- You have completed a university degree, BA or Master, preferably with a Science / Environment /Analytics related focus
- You have a minimum of 2-4 years of professional work experience
- You have a good understanding and experience in complying with climate and environmental reporting standards and what it requires to become carbon net positive
- Strong research and analytics skills
- You understand how government policy and market trends affect sustainability requirements
- You have good decision-making skills, and you meet targets and deadlines
- You have strong understanding of leveraging digital platforms
- You have the ability to operate effectively across geographies and to be culturally adaptable
- You have an enthusiastic attitude, work well in teams and are able to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment
- You convince us as being a highly efficient professional who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and timely with high quality
- We can rely on your native English or equivalent Business English language skills, both written and oral
- A meaningful job with one of Norway’s most attractive employers. We are ranked #3 in the Young Professional Attractiveness Index 2020 and Norway’s most attractive employer 2019 by Randstad.
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects, both national and international
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway.
- The possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV
For more information regarding this role please contact:
Ellen Skarsgård, Head of Sustainability Development and Climate, +47 41421168.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
Whether assessing a new ship design, optimizing the performance of a wind farm, analyzing sensor data from a gas pipeline or certifying a food company’s supply chain, we enable our customers and their stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence.
Our employees are driven by a common purpose: to safeguard life, property, and the environment. We help tackle the challenges and global transformations facing our customers and the world today and we are a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful and forward-thinking companies.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
- 0001 Oslo
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi,
- Kontor og administrasjon,
- Økonomi og regnskap
Environment, Analyst, DNV, Sustainability, Climate
|Sist endret||8. jun. 2021 14:32|