Sustainability Advisor - Energy
Flokk is looking for an experienced Sustainability Advisor. You will be part of a growing international company, and it is an exciting time to join us. Flokk has a long and strong tradition of being sustainable pioneers. In order to strengthen the position as a leader in the industry, we are expanding our sustainability department based in Oslo.
Among a wide range of tasks, our new Sustainability Advisor will play a leading role in lifting Flokk globally on energy efficiency performance and corresponding climate impact, on both product and corporate level. As we are currently digitalising our sustainability processes, you will be involved in shaping and influencing the choice of solutions as we progress.
- Take lead on corporate Energy Management as Energy Management Team leader - develop, follow up and communicate Flokk Corporate Energy Efficiency Plan
- Assist in annual analysis of environmental & energy aspects and goals according to ISO 14001/50001, with main responsibility on energy (including vehicles and transportation)
- Stay tuned on laws and regulations concerning energy efficiency and carbon emissions
- Keep track of our corporate carbon footprint including product, material and supply chain impact
- Conduct and maintain eco labeling of products
- Support streamlining digital tools and processes needed for our sustainability work
- Support Sales with advise and documentation on sustainability issues and requests
- Support Procurement and Supply Chain Management - maintenance of Flokk's Environmental Requirements towards suppliers
- The person we seek should be the company's specialist in the field of energy and carbon efficiency, and contribute to effective and responsible environmental and social choices in general for both processes and products.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience on sustainability work including environmental & energy management systems
- Understanding of international environmental legislations
- Knowledge of product development and LCA work will count positively
- Ability to integrate and communicate effectively across the organisation
- Analytical and system technical skills, experience on complex data processing
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for the environment
- Structured and performance driven, with an ability to work independently
- Outgoing team player with good communication skills
- Identify with Flokk's corporate values - Human-centered, Sustainable, Innovative
What we can offer:
- Exciting work in a globally growing group
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference to the environment
- Dedicated and competent colleagues in an active working environment
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary package including attractive insurance and pension scheme
Flokk is the leading manufacturer of high-quality workplace furniture in Europe, developing a growing family of global brands. We are the proud owner of product brands HÅG, Offecct, Giroflex, RH, Profim, 9to5 Seating, BMA, RBM, and Malmstolen. A structured focus on the environment through several decades has enabled us to be a leader in the development of sustainable furniture.
Our head office is in Oslo, Norway, with main production sites in Røros (Norway), Nässjö (Sweden), Turek (Poland) and Hawthorne (USA). In addition, we keep sales offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, UK, France, Switzerland, Singapore, USA, Canada, China and Australia. Flokk products are sold in more than 80 countries worldwide. About 1900 employees work together to realize the vision of Flokk: Inspire great work.
- Drammensveien 145, 0277 Oslo
- Arbeidstaker- og arbeidsgiverorganisasjoner,
- Butikk og varehandel,
- Industri og produksjon
|Sist endret||26. apr. 2021 16:19|