Are you our next Onshore Completion PO Coordinator?
- MDE Norway AS
- Onshore Completion PO Coordinator
- Be familiar with NORSOK Z-006 - Preservation and Z-007 – MC and Commissioning.
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements.
- Be familiar with PIMS CMS.
- Coordinate MC and Preservation activities towards Purchase Orders prior FAT, final inspection prior shipment and arrival of packages at site.
- Organize Pre Meetings with PRE’s, MC and Preservation responsible prior FAT’s to ensure readiness.
- Distribute supplier checklists to PRE’s.
- Update PIMS CMS after completed supplier checklists including punch items.
- Inform Completion Team on updates related to changes in PO’s.
- Supplier punch follow up.
- Coordination with Commissioning.
- Technical education
- Min 8 years’ experience
DUE DATE: 17.05.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
Completion, Coordinator, Onshore
|Sist endret||26. apr. 2021 10:57|