Skilled Worker - Avionics
- Heli-One (Norway) AS
- Skilled Worker - Avionics
Heli-One, a maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) division of CHC Helicopter is looking for Skilled Worker. Skilled Workers carry out the maintenance activities and manufacturing activities required within the relevant maintenance department. Skilled Workers are organized in the maintenance departments and report to the respective Maintenance Unit Supervisor.
- Skilled worker in avionic workshop, responsible for overhauling, repair, inspection, test and modifications on electronic and electromechanical equipment including instruments, communication/navigation and radar systems.
- Maintenance: Maintaining aircraft components and parts as ordered from the maintenance schedule systems and unscheduled maintenance
- Planning: Ensuring that their activities are executed within the requested timeframe.
- Quality: All Maintenance personnel are responsible for the quality of their own work by performing the maintenance activities in accordance with an approved standard, within the scope of their own authorization, and inspect the result of the activities for conformity
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification & attributes
- Electronic and electric experience.
- Skilled Worker Certificate Avionic
- Other relevant experience and skilled worker certificate will be considered.
- Excellent English skills (both written and spoken)
- Must be organized, structured and be able to work within team
Heli-One, a division of CHC Helicopter Corporation, is the world´s largest independent helicopter company with over 250 helicopters and approximately 2.500 employees divided on 30 countries. With over fifty years experience Heli-One´s solutions are aimed at minimizing aircraft downtime, decreasing costs and increasing operational agility. From repair and overhaul to integrated logistics support, Heli-One does it all. We support aircraft that operate on every continent.
- Flyplassveien 250, 4050 Sola
- Teknisk personell
|Sist endret||23. jan. 2023 14:58|