STATIC MECHANICAL ENGINEER BROWNFIELD PROJECT
- MDE Norway AS
- STATIC MECHANICAL ENGINEER BROWNFIELD PROJECT
- Follow-up Contractor to ensure deliveries in line with scope of work, budget and schedule. Provide Contractor with input, clarifications and maintain contact as necessary.
- Contribute to internal project evaluations and documentation e.g. Design basis, Technical and operational requirements and guidelines (TORG), functional specifications, technology assessments and qualification programs.
- Develop package specifications and provide input to procurement activities for ongoing and future project phases within own discipline e.g. equipment packages, long lead items and company provided items (CPI).
- Contribute to planning and executing mechanical packages follow-up activities. In particular, in execution phase, establish and follow up contractor’s verification of equipment packages, as relevant.
- Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing disciplines and contribute to resolving interface issues.
- Within own discipline, drive engineering efficiency, secure safety in design, design-to-cost and constructability.
- During execution, support and take responsibility for decisions within own mechanical packages, f.ex. inter disciplinary input, handling of site queries (SQs), technical queries (TQs) and variation order requests (VORs).
- Manage relevant change proposals and requests to depart from a requirement in TORG, non- conformance requests (NCRs).
- Follow up delivery of life cycle information (LCI) within discipline.
- Ensure experience transfer from similar projects, operations and discipline network
- MSc/BSc within Mechanical engineering
- Min 8 years experience from offshore engineering projects and follow-up of mechanical packages, especially within static mechanical equipment (pressure vessels, shell & tube heat exchangers, separators, scrubbers)
- Strong HSE focus
- Good multidiscipline understanding
- Proactive and able to follow-up closely the engineering contractor and other team members
- Very important to be able to deliver even if not able to sit together with the team, through tools like Microsoft Teams. It may be needed to work from home or remote at times due to COVID-19
- Commercial mindset
- Strong team player with ability to handle high workload, with good co-operational- and communication skills
- Offshore safety training and health certificate
DUE DATE: 30.04.2021
LOCATION: SANDSLI, NORWAY
DURATION: 15.05.2021 - 30.04.2022
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- 5254 Sandsli
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
- Håndverker / Mekaniker
statisk, mekanisk, ingeniør, brown, mechanical
|Sist endret||1. mai 2021 00:10|