Senior Marketing Manager
- StormGeo AS
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Develop campaign strategies and conduct targeted, multi-channel campaigns to generate brand awareness, lead generation and maximize upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Work closely with sales and products teams to identify unique value propositions/product positioning towards marketing and sales campaigns considering target audiences in all layers of the sales funnel; utilize account based marketing (ABM)
- Measure and analyze results of multi-channel campaigns such as email, SEO, paid search, social media, advertising, press relations, virtual and live events
- Develop SEO oriented content targeted at various communication channels
- Oversee line of business social media accounts
- Manage website content for the shipping line of business
- Expand StormGeo’s brand recognition through public relations and advertising campaigns
- Manage line of business budgets
Preferred background and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Business-to-Business (B2B) Marketing; Maritime Shipping experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, an ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders in all levels of the organization, both internally and externally, both verbally and in writing
- Experience with CRM software (such as Salesforce)
- Experience using Marketing Automation Tools such as Marketo
- Exceptional English and language skills, written and verbal
- Enthusiastic attitude, strong team player, creative, constant learner that challenges the status quo.
We give you the opportunity to work in an international environment in one of the leading global companies in this industry.
Our organization consists of young, enthusiastic, hard working colleagues with a passion for our brand.
We will emphasize that working address is Oslo Norway
Please submit your application in English. Applications will be evaluated continuously.
StormGeo is a global provider of weather intelligence and decision support services, with leading solutions for shipping, oil and gas, renewable energy and aviation. Our products and services help clients manage risk, optimize performance, reduce costs and increase revenue. StormGeo has more than 600 employees in 17 countries. As a participant in the UN Global Compact for Sustainable Ocean Business, our passion for weather and the protection of natural resources motivates us to support our clients in making informed, environmentally responsible business decisions. We are driven by our key values, passion, innovation, integrity, and bravery. For more information, visit www.stormgeo.com.
- Øvre Slottsgate 28, 0159 Oslo
- Markedsføring og annonsering,
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Medie- og innholdsproduksjon
- Kontor og administrasjon,
Marketing-Markedsføring, Communication-Kommunikasjon, Branding-Merkevarebygging, International-Internasjonell, Leads-generation
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Jan-Petter Westlie
- Manager Executive Search
- 900 84 810
Øvre Slottsgate 28, 0159 Oslo
|Sist endret||22. apr. 2021 18:00|