Are you our new Full Stack Developer?
- GlobalConnect AS
- Full Stack Developer
Do you want to be a part of a great development team of passionate nerds? Could you see yourself working in a company with a changing environment and lots of exciting tasks in pipeline? If so, we are looking for a motivated and pro-active Full Stack Developer to join the Business Support System team in Oslo/Fornebu.
About SPIN and the role
SPIN is GlobalConnect Small Medium Businesses (SMB) sales support tool, supporting prospecting-, lead-, opportunity-, offer-, campaign-, sales- and contract- management processes. Extensively integrated to the core Business Support Systems (BSS) and Operational Support Systems (OSS), the SPIN-solution is also used for managing the overall sales teams and their activities.
You will report to our SPIN Team lead and become a part of our BSS Team, which is responsible for business-critical applications in GlobalConnect. Your mission will be to take part in designing and developing our SPIN-Nordic solution.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in planning, tracking and scheduling software deliverables
- Creating and implementing design plans
- Performing code assignment
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality
- Analyzing code segment regularly
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology development
- Locating and directing resolution of critical issues related to hardware and software
- Assessing software and system issues to find solutions, upon requests
Who are we looking for?
First and foremost, we believe you are a team player with great interpersonal and communication skills. You consider yourself well-structured, good at time-management and able to think critically. Besides this, you have excellent problem-solving skills and use them quite often.
As for qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science
- 1+ Years’ experience in software development and coding
- Strong knowledge of user interface, HTML and Web frameworks
As an employer, we offer...
- Meaningful tasks: sales teams in all the Scandinavian countries currently rely on the SPIN-system and use it on a daily basis
- A workplace where we make you feel welcome, engaged and will be supported in successfully transitioning into a GlobalConnector (like us!)
- A multi-national work environment: GlobalConnect is present in both Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and have employees from many other countries as well
- State-of-the-art office premises at Fornebu, including a cafeteria and gym (post-Corona)
- Pension and insurance arrangements
- Company with significant growth ambitions supporting personal growth and career opportunities. Stay relevant and updated through courses and training
Start date: as soon as possible and preferably no later than September 01, 2021.
Please send your application and CV no later than May 12th 2021. We evaluate applications and invite for interviews on a continuous basis and therefore, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Do not hesitate to contact Head of BSS Norway, Torgeir Torgersen at +4791350082 or Head of Business Transformation, Tor Øyvind Stensaker at +4792608181 if you have specific questions regarding the position.
Looking forward to getting to know you as a candidate!
We are GlobalConnect. We connect people and organizations across society. It starts with the foundation of our digital infrastructure and ends with all the things we enable. We strive to simplify the complicated. We live by our customer promise - being easy to work with. We turn visions into reality.
We are the leading supplier of fiber-based data communications and data centers in Northern Europe. Our mission is simple: we turn visions into reality by empowering society with connectivity. We are on a journey to becoming the main digital infrastructure challenger across Northern Europe.
Our 74.500-kilometer fiber network and 27.000 m2 of secure data centers form the platform of the next step on your digital journey. On top of this, you will have access to market-leading solutions within network solutions, IT security, IT outsourcing and unified communications. All to help you focus on your core business and growth.
- SNARØYVEIEN 36, 1364 Fornebu
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- IT utvikling / Full stack utvikler
SPIN, Business Support System, Operational Support System, Software, IT Development
Spørsmål om stillingen
SNARØYVEIEN 36, 1364 Fornebu
|Sist endret||22. apr. 2021 17:42|