Do you thrive in the crossing in between business and IT?
- GlobalConnect AS
- System owner and Architect CRM Sales and Marketing
Do you want to be part of a team and shape the future of GlobalConnect? Do you like working in a dynamic environment? Are you up for a challenge? If yes, you might be our new System Owner and Architect for CRM Sales and Marketing Automation.
What to expect as our new System Owner and Architect
You will have a leading role in the rollout of Microsoft CRM for Sales and Marketing Automation tool across our countries, adapting it to common- and local systems and processes. This requires continuous integration and feedback, and prioritization of the development backlog together with Business owners and the System Vendor.
In addition, you will be responsible for establishing and executing on the following key responsibilities:
- Taking a lead role in the CRM Sales and Marketing transformation projects in each country
- Engaging and communicating with Business Owners and key stakeholders in all countries
- Planning, designing, developing, and releasing new functionality
- Lifecycle management and operation of the system
- Ensuring fulfillment of system SLA
- Close interaction with architects and peers in the BSS-, Portal and Transformation teams
- Manage and track the KPI and SLA towards the Vendor
As our new System Owner you will report to our Head of Transformation, and become a part of our Common BSS team managing new- and common cross-country systems.
Who are we looking for?
To succeed in this role and thrive in our company, you must be a team player with a can-do attitude, including towards others, enjoy an ever-changing environment and looking for a challenge beyond the ordinary. We believe you are eager to make an impact, and perfectly capable of it.
In terms of competencies, we are looking for the following:
- Education: Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science
- Experience with implementing and operating MS Dynamics 360, Sales and Marketing Automation
- Experience from Sales/CRM within the Telecommunication area is beneficial
- 3+ Years’ experience in the fields of IT architecture, development, and deployment of complex, business critical applications
- Sound knowledge of development and operation methods related to agile development processes
As an employer, we offer...
- A meaningful job with a key role in building the roadmaps and architecture(s) for the future development of our Business Support Systems (BSS) and processes. Moreover, you will contribute to the overall goal of the Transformation team: building systems and enable new and efficient ways of working
- A workplace where we make you feel welcome, engaged and will be supported in successfully transitioning into a GlobalConnector (like us!)
- A multi-national work environment: GlobalConnect is present in both Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and have employees from many other countries as well
- State-of-the-art office premises at Fornebu, including a cafeteria and gym (post-Corona)
- Pension and insurance arrangements
- Company with significant growth ambitions supporting personal growth and career opportunities. Stay relevant and updated through courses and training
Start date: as soon as possible and preferably no later than September 1st 2021
Please send your application and CV no later than May 12th 2021. We evaluate applications and invite for interviews on a continuous basis and therefore, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Do not hesitate to contact Head of Transformation and CoBSS, Tor Øyvind Stensaker at +47 926 08 181 if you have specific questions regarding the position.
Identify with the description above? Send us your application today!
We are GlobalConnect. We connect people and organizations across society. It starts with the foundation of our digital infrastructure and ends with all the things we enable. We strive to simplify the complicated. We live by our customer promise - being easy to work with. We turn visions into reality.
We are the leading supplier of fiber-based data communications and data centers in Northern Europe. Our mission is simple: we turn visions into reality by empowering society with connectivity. We are on a journey to becoming the main digital infrastructure challenger across Northern Europe.
Our 74.500-kilometer fiber network and 27.000 m2 of secure data centers form the platform of the next step on your digital journey. On top of this, you will have access to market-leading solutions within network solutions, IT security, IT outsourcing and unified communications. All to help you focus on your core business and growth.
- SNARØYVEIEN 36, 1364 Fornebu
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt,
Microsoft, CRM, Transformation, Arkitekt, Business Support System
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Tor Øyvind Stensaker
- Head of Transformation and CoBSS
- 926 08 181
SNARØYVEIEN 36, 1364 Fornebu
|Sist endret||22. apr. 2021 17:29|