Sr. Facilities Engineer for Field Development project!
- MDE Norway AS
- Sr. Facilities Engineer
- Identification of development facility options and conceptual engineering of alternatives working with other disciplines like reservoir engineering, flow assurance, etc.
- Definition of project scope and work packages related to facility field development including identification and tracking of pre-development studies.
- Act as technical lead in qualifying vendors and supporting procurement in the acquisition of facility services/deliveries
- Prepare cost estimates/AFEs for projects/work packages. Support project control in tracking changes and following change control procedures
- Review and approve purchase orders and invoices for facilities projects.
- Review project progress and milestones are completed according to plans in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot issues with ongoing projects and resolve as needed.
- Act as facilities interface with potential third-party hosts, to ensure technically robust and timely delivery of engineering materials
- Organize and lead technical safety assurance reviews
- Prepare and approve safety and compliance drawings for facilities and submit to regulatory agencies.
- Propose budgets and input to life of field evaluations for facilities.
- Represents MOL externally when working with suppliers, government agencies and other outside parties.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Expert in Norwegian regulations and NORSOK standards and guidelines
- Experience from North Sea projects especially subsea tie-in projects
- Sets goals (deadlines, budgets, etc.), tracks performance versus goals, analyzes performance and adjusts to improve performance.
- Recognizes opportunities to implement process and program improvements.
- Professionally communicates with individuals at different levels of the organization, including senior leadership.
- Works both independently and in a team setting.
- Enjoys working in an environment where technical and financial challenges will allow the employee to grow their skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- 10-20 Years, min 10 years within Oil & Gas Industry
- Fluent in Norwegian, English
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: OSLO, NORWAY
DURATION: MAY 2021 - 31.12.2021 WITH POSSIBILITIES FOR EXTENSION
MDE Group er et globalt rekrutteringsselskap, spesialisert på å finne og plassere de største talentene over hele verden. MDE består i dag av 12 selskaper som tilbyr konsulent-, bemannings- og rekrutteringstjenester, samt offshorepersonell og rådgivning. Med vår unike kjennskap til både det lokale og det internasjonale markedet vil vi bistå arbeidstakere og bedrifter slik at begge parter finner akkurat det de er på jakt etter.
- 0191 Oslo
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Subsea,
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
technical, leder, utvikling, development, subsea
|Sist endret||21. apr. 2021 12:12|